Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcap38%Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcap8%Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcap0%Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcap0%Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcap54%Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcapImportant News: Veyl Shadon Voting_barImportant News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Important News: Veyl Shadon Vote_lcapImportant News: Veyl Shadon Voting_barImportant News: Veyl Shadon Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Important News: Veyl Shadon

Go down 
+3
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Darc Akora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Important News: Veyl Shadon Empty
PostSubject: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am

It is with the utmost sadness that I announce the departure from the Galactic Trade Commission of our leader and High Vigo, Veyl Sha'don.

I realize this is very unexpected news for many of the members and friends of the GTC, however I was just as surprised. I do not know his exact reason for leaving, only that he cites personal reasons, and will respect his privacy in not why... As I hope everyone does as well.

Veyl(or Torgal as I have long known him) has been the valued head of this guild since its foundations, however his time as our leader has regretfully come to an end. I will always remember him recruiting me back when the guild had almost no members and was only getting started. He has helped me countless times and I am sure that many of you can say the same. I know that he will be greatly missed, however we shall all continue working hard in his name.

He has also promised to come on for last goodbyes to everyone, though I know not when that will be. I will leave this thread open for anyone who wants to say anything to Veyl before he leaves.

Last edited by DarkApocalypse on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 am

In case I dont talk to veyl again.

Good bye Veyl, it was a pleasure to have met you and I hope you come back Smile

(IC) Roden bows to the leader who had saved his life and helped him begin a new one
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid confused Oh noes, this can't be happening. I could have never imagined our guild leader leaving us before the game has even hit beta. I was looking forward to joining him in game at the start but it looks like its not going to happen now Crying or Very sad .

Farewell Veyl, may you find peace in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 am

I'm sure that when Veyl was still high vigo, he wasn't on 24/7 and here to deal with every problem, so the other vigo's would deal with it. I'm sure its going to be the same now.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 am

yes i agree with sirax, maybe the gtc is too big too be run by one person.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 am

The issue was discussed and an agreement was reached.... it is not going to change. However yes, we are not going to wait on a council's approval for every single detail. Minor problems can be handled by any Vigo.

HOWEVER, this is the farewell thread for Veyl, not a discussion thread for the changes. There is another thread for that, please use it!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 am

Honestly, I don't know. The only reason I was given was that it was a "personal" one. If he wants to give a more in-depth answer than that then he can... Otherwise it would be best not to bug him about it.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm

It was a great honour to have served you, my High Vigo. Great? That's not a word that can describe the awesome feeling I had serving you. It was a LEGENDARY honour to have been your man. And I still am, until the end.

I will sincerely miss you. You were just such a damn terrific leader. I couldn't have asked for a better commander. There just aren't any out there.

It won't be the same... it just won't be... All good things must come to an end, I guess...

I don't think we should have a High Vigo anymore. No one can fulfill that role... They just can't.

My Brother, my Commander, my Chief... We will never forget you. And... I will never stop believing in the hope that someday you will return to lead the greatest crime Consortium that the Galaxy has ever known. Until then, my High Vigo... goodbye.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Greetings members of the Galactic Trade Commission!

I'm here, as DarkA. said, to say goodbye to everyone!!

It's been real fun! Very Happy

Don't worry, that's not the last time you'll be hearing from me; I'll visit from time to time. I'm just not the Leader of the Guild any more...

It's a new Chapter of the Story of the Galactic Trade Commission. It's the time of the Council!!

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for the fun time we had together! With some it lasted more with other less...

Well, I'm going now... and I bid you all farewell!

Until our next meeting...

P.S. You can still PMing me (Rex for example. can't leave without telling him bye my self Razz ). it'll just take longer now for you to take an answer!

P.S.2. I expect to keep receiving the news of the Guild from the Newsletter; will it be weekly or not.

P.S.2. I'd like to see a nice RP about my sudden "disappearing" in the Inner Cantina Topic we have going on! Wink
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 pm

This was indeed a shock and been trying to think what to type here all day, sadly words can't really say how important Veyl has been to this guild. Been here near the start and from the first time I spoke to him he made me feel very welcome. There has been good times and tough times for the guild during that period and Veyl has always pulled us through. To honour his commitment I plan to continue his hard work with all of you to make this guild one of the best, if not the best, in The Old Republic.

Veyl, i hope that things change and you decide to come back to the guild in the mean time i look forward to getting to know you better outside the world of star wars
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 am

i haven't been on this site in a while because school started for me. and this was by far the last thing i had expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important News: Veyl Shadon   Important News: Veyl Shadon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important News: Veyl Shadon
Page 1 of 1