Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcap38%Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcap8%Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcap0%Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcap0%Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcap54%Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcapTor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Voting_barTor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_lcapTor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Voting_barTor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW

Go down 
+3
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
Typho Raame
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 pm

No, I don't think he will. He's our leader, so he needs to have a cool demeanor. He wouldn't have achieved this position if he couldn't keep his cool in heated situations, and big interviews.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Lol, I never said that, dude Very Happy
I live to serve. I prefer to serve someone, than be in total command. More killing for me that way, and less chance of an opposition organisation putting a bounty on my head.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 pm

He'll be fine! Stop this nonsense....
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Lol you not gonna get any 'yes' votes here, we all have faith in our leader and we know he will do the best job possible
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 am

Rex, I'm not sure if the GTC will be on this week. First we need to find a date and time to record the interview, and then we'll pick a week. I think that Musco was thinking the show next Sunday, not this upcoming one, due to the fact that Veyl was on vacations and couldn't be back until the 5th.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 am

Ah, you guys give me too much credit. I helped set it up. I mean, I guess the guys of TOROcast wanted to see how interesting having a neutral guild would be. I just helped keep the thread on their active and updated, so we'd be near the top of the list of the sub-forum, and they'd spot us first.
I do what I can to help.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 am

He'll do fine, I hope. If he dosent will go down in history as the guild whos leader messed up on Torocast.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Frank Jaeger wrote:
but that lsat paragraph was just painful to read.

Lol was the spelling of last on purpose Frank? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Hahaha

Nice Poll... Only Rex could create that! Very Happy

Nice one mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 am

Boys, calm down. If you look at some of the grammar in your post, you can see why Frank made that comment.

"or does typho got good contacts"

See. It should be HAVE not GOOD. Not a big mistake really, but some people dislike seeing it.

"veyl is just some really knowledgeable dude/good data-miner or idk"

Now, I admit that I'm not sure what you mean by here. How does that fit into creating a podcast or anything of the nature?

I don't intrude on this argument, but I think we need to cool the jet a moment, and analyse this properly.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 am

Your spelling/grammer could deffinetly use some work. Though its not too bad, but maybe something you should be conscious of in the future.

Anyways this argument ends here.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

He will do fine...
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

He'll do perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Scynthe wrote:
DarkApocalypse wrote:
Your spelling/grammer could deffinetly use some work. Though its not too bad, but maybe something you should be conscious of in the future.

Anyways this argument ends here.

"grammer" is spelled "grammar"
"deffintely" is spelled "definitely"

I could care less, to be honest. Just pointing out that we all make mistakes. It's no big deal, and we shouldn't get our panties in a bunch whenever it happens. Wink

Deep breaths, people! We've got bigger fish to fry than each other's language skills! Last I checked, that wasn't a very good way to make credits! Very Happy

Thank you for kindly pointing that out, I wasn't calling myself a grammar professional either.

No more please though... get this back on topic.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 am

Well, now that I'm done with the interview I think I'll vote against me! Razz

Though, anyone else that votes against me gets banned!! Twisted Evil

If one hears what I answered in the "Where the name came from?" question he'll understand! I was actually caught off guard cause the name wasn't even my suggestion (though I liked it and voted for it) and the discussion about it was some time the past December.

And instead of saying all that... well, I said what I said! Razz

Other than that I can honestly say that I enjoyed it and I liked Musco; he's fun!

...And Typho went really well for sure! Wink

He's Ambassador for a reason! Razz
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 am

Its not out yet this sunday or monday it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 am

I look forward to hearing the interview! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:19 am

Veyl Sha'don wrote:
...And Typho went really well for sure! Wink

He's Ambassador for a reason! Razz

Oh come on, I'm sure you're just being modest. But yeah, I was actually also interested in hearing from you where the name came from.
I'm actually just a little worried about the quality of my Mic when the podcast comes out. I hope I was clear and loud enough. Didn't want anyone to misunderstand me.
All in all, though, it was a great experience and lots of fun.
Congratulations to us for being the first neutral guild on TOROcast.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Indeed!

Though, if there's ever a next time I'll be more repaired (don't want to get caught off guard in a question again) and I'll also have questions for them ready, as well as info about us to say! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Great, I'll be sure to listen to it. Hopefully we'll get a few new members soon.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW   Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tor in the Toro cast VOTE NOW
Page 1 of 1