Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcap38%post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcap8%post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcap0%post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcap0%post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcap54%post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcappost here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Voting_barpost here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_lcappost here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Voting_barpost here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 pm

I am in as well.

Though do you want me to PM my character info to you Raistlin?
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 pm

/me points to self

I like the most expensive stuff Wink

I want a referee card Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 am

I'm in. Crack some skulls, beat up some new guys, and show Rex that my win was for real.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm in. though depends when it starts.. I'm back 9th of august.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
    hey Tal can you post what type of class, body and skills (2) you want
    Can I do that later when I'm back?
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I can do it now.

Tal'nar is a heavy musceled agility bounty hunter.

His skills are flamethrower and jetpack.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
    ok i will work on it now Very Happy
    Cool ty.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 am

Well I guess I need to give you my stats...

Agile, Athletic Bounty Hunter with Flamthrower and Pump up.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.   post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post here if you want to participate in the 1st tournament of GTC.
    Page 1 of 1