Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcap38%Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcap8%Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcap0%Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcap0%Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcap54%Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcapProblem with Internet Connection!! Voting_barProblem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Problem with Internet Connection!! Vote_lcapProblem with Internet Connection!! Voting_barProblem with Internet Connection!! Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Problem with Internet Connection!!

Go down 
+2
Typho Raame
The Vigos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

Problem with Internet Connection!! Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:06 pm

The day before yesterday there was a small storm tha passed over my territory; not that much of a rain as we had lots and lots of thunders! (Zeus was mad Razz )

Anyway, what happened was that the internet rooter jumed... and I'm out for now!

Tomorrow I'll go to the store of the company that provides to change the rooter with a new one!

I hope that'll be all and I'll have internet then! Wink

I'm glad that the Forum works well and without me! Very Happy I'll be close to you the sonest!!

Till then DarkA. and Raistlin are incharge in my sted, of course!

See ya the soonest... I hope!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol, I said to Rex that you would have had net problems. You'd never leave us for this long, chief Very Happy
Well, I hope your net gets fixed soon, and we're able to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Hope it's fixed soon chief Wink.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Ah, so thats the problem... damn Zues. Very Happy

We'll hold down the fort Torgal.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 am

Good luck on getting that fixed, it sucks pretty bad when storms take down the internet.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Well the DVD drive on one of my desktops is now broken, won't read anything, its lucky i don't use dvds that often anymore Razz

but still much better than the motherboard going and/or being without internet Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Unfortunately I still have got no internet connection! Sad

Ten days away from hear seem like ten months!

I'm not even sure how soon will I have internet with this damned company!! Mad

I hope that at some point this week everything will be fixed!

*fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 pm

We have missed you High Vigo!

Hope you get your connection back soon!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 am

Come on, soon, chief. We need our boss to keep Rex and myself in line Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
hey i dont get in LINE..... unless your paying that is ..... or offer me a box of thermal det's Very Happy

Not even for line dancing?

/me puts on my cowboy hat
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Cowboys FTW...
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 am

Bah, Rex, of course you ain't a Cowboy. That's DarkA's job.

Howdy, y'all! I'm ranger DarkA. I'mma show you city folk how to get reeeeeeaaaaaaaaal good with riding horses! Yeehaw!
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 am

Typho Raame wrote:

Howdy, y'all! I'm ranger DarkA. I'mma show you city folk how to get reeeeeeaaaaaaaaal good with riding horses! Yeehaw!

DAAAAAAAYUMMMMM STRAIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Typho Raame wrote:

LOL! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 am

Mater Rex wrote:
Dang cowboys and there weird cow rituals… what do you all do in the cow pens late at night when your alone??

Rofl Laughing

Everyone knows pirates are the best. Space Pirates that is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 am

And all this is to do with internet connection problems? We must be getting some sort of illness. If Torgal goes away for too long,we go friggin' crazy. Come on, boys, keep it together!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:22 pm

How the hell did you manage to see me? You installed cameras or something in there?
Damn, I'm found out. Gotta get out of here real fast. Or, Rex, how does 300 credits sound to keep your silence? I can give you a Vigo rank Very Happy
I kid, I kid!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Raist has been on a bit. Make a few posts. He's on MSN a lot, just not on here, I guess.
Tor's net is still down, as this thread has stated, so he hasn't been on much either. Maybe once or twice in the last 7 days, but that's about it. Poor Tor Sad
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Must suck to be out of internet at home Sad. Especially when you lead a guild...
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Quote :
is that why you were in the bosses room redecorating it for your self, trying to seas power wile hes away are you

sohe is trying to take control of the guild by painting the High vigos office? If only Lenin knew it was that easy to take power Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm buck online!

I have internet and I'll pass all day today being here online... as well as tomorrow!

Unfortunately from Monday the 20th till August 1st I'll be on vocations... But

Fortunately after that I'll be here all summer!!

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm back from the Vacations! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Internet Connection!!   Problem with Internet Connection!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Internet Connection!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: