Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcap38%KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcap8%KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcap0%KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcap0%KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcap54%KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcapKotOR II - Being A Criminal Voting_barKotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_lcapKotOR II - Being A Criminal Voting_barKotOR II - Being A Criminal Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

KotOR II - Being A Criminal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

KotOR II - Being A Criminal Empty
PostSubject: KotOR II - Being A Criminal   KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 am

This is a topic going out to all of you who played KotOR II as a dark sider, at least once. Brace yourself, because this is a hell of a long post.

So, on the first proper planet you visit, Telos, you have the option to do all sorts of criminal activity. Such as helping out the Black Market, and doing errands for the Exchange and such.
Anyways, there is a mission you can do in Telos for a Twi'lek called Harra. The mission is that he has lost his wife/girlfriend/lover/whatever to another Twi'lek called Doton Het in a game of Pazaak.
He wants you to get her back, so like any good Samaritan, you do. There are a few ways you can get her back from Het. One is to just pay her off, straight away. Another is to win her in a game of Pazaak. Paying her cost 2000 credits, and you can persuade Het to go down to 1500. Winning her in Pazaak costs 1000 credits.
All the times I went dark side, I would win her in a Pazaak match, then keep her for myself.
It came as a huge shock to me when I found out, whilst playing dark side earlier today, that there is another option for getting her. That is to enlist the Exchange to help you. I only found out about this today, and I found it to be REALLY cool.
So what you do is:
1. Go to Doton Het, and try to buy her back. He won't really want to, so I just left, because I didn't have the credits at the time.
2. Go back to Harra, and he'll tell you that Het is cutting into the Exchange business.
3. Go to Luxa, in the Cantina, and tell her. She'll offer to send some of her Gamorreans Thugs to rough him up. Agree with it.

The screen will change back to Harra's apartment, and you, Harra, Ramana (The female Twi'lek dance), Doton Het, and a couple of Gamorrean Thugs will be there. The Thugs will be roughing up Doton, by hitting him with their axes. Ramana will tell you and Harra to stop it, but Harra will say no.

Eventually you will get to make your choices.
At the start, you can say:

1. Let him go.
2. Free Ramana and he can go.
3. Free Ramana after he's dead. Kill him.

I chose option three, but it is the same as option two. Doton agrees to free Ramana if you free him. Then you are given two more options:

1. Keep Ramana for yourself.
2. Free Ramana and let her go with Harra.

I chose option one (Cos I'm an asshole Very Happy). Harra gets pissed off with you, and you have more options. You can make him pay you 2000 credits for her, or be even more of an arse, and make him pay you 3000 credits. Guess which I chose? You guessed right. He calls you scum, and that he can't pay 3000 credits, and that he will find a way to get you the money. Ramana tells him not to bother, and that she doesn't love him, blah blah blah, and walks off back to the Cantina to work for you some more.
Harra insults/threatens you again, and runs off. One of the Thugs ask you what to do with Doton. You get another choice.

1. Let him go.
2. Kill him.
3. Let him live if he can pay you 2000 credits.

I chose option three, and he gives you the credits, even though he's already given you the girl. You are presented with a final choice after that. Let him go, or kill him. As the nice person I am, I killed him.

You can see a video of the mission here. Just skip to about 6:40 and watch the rest.

I just want to say that this is one of the things I want the GTC to be like. No mercy, extortion, double-crossing, roughing people up, tricking fools into giving you things, and then killing them, arms dealing, etc.
I wish there was more of this type of stuff in KotOR. I hated it how little you could help out crime syndicates and do all sorts of illegal missions. This happens to now be my favourite mission in KotOR II, followed closely by the Black Market running. I hope we can do things like this in TOR.

I also want to know if anyone else know about this way to complete mission beforehand?

(There. Post done. Give me your thoughts.)
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: KotOR II - Being A Criminal   KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I did not know about that option either and thanks for sharring it.

I also agree about how the guild should work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: KotOR II - Being A Criminal   KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 am

I've never played Kotor II, but this is very interesting. I agree this is how we at the GTC should do business, taking it all and leaving everyone dead. We're not Jedi here, we have no moral code, ohter than to follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KotOR II - Being A Criminal   KotOR II - Being A Criminal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KotOR II - Being A Criminal
Page 1 of 1