Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcap38%Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcap8%Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcap0%Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcap0%Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcap54%Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcapAlien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Voting_barAlien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_lcapAlien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Voting_barAlien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)

Go down 
+4
Nuscian Mandrayk
The Vigos
Typho Raame
Darc Akora
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Those are some very nice looking names... Am I correct in that these are Sullustan names?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:51 pm

I have a request that the Twi'lek names come next, to help out our big boss Torgal with his "Quest for the perfect Twi'lek Name". Cheers, bud.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:11 am

Pretty much all Wookiee names I have seen are just a bunch of H's, R's, G's, W's and A's. There are sometimes special ones like Chewbacca, but most are like Grrrrwahhrarrra and stuff like that. Well, that's what KotOR says, anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
i wonder if a wooke has ever been named Fluffy ... i have a bad felling in the game there will be LOL Laughing

HAHAHA

I think that most of the water I was drinking at the time I read Fluffy must have came out from my nose!! Laughing

"Fluffy..." Razz
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I don't know that... Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 am

The thing about Iridonians is that their names come in a huge variety of difference.
Check out this link to learn about some notable Zabraks, and their names:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak#Notable_Zabrak

Still, Yazim, go ahead and post all the Zabrak names you can think of, mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Man, I never thought Ewoks only had single names. What about Wickett W. Warrick, or whatever his name is? The guy who helped out Princess Leia? Was he just a one of thing?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:51 am

You mean Gamorreans? The pigs-like guys in Jabba's Palace? Yeah, I wouldn't mind to see what names the generator could come up with. I really have no idea what their names are like.
Back to top Go down
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos
The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Don't go to far from the Topic...

I suggest we should leave Yazim finish his big list of names! Wink
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

So Yazim, do you happen to do Star Wars human names as well? If so then is there anyway that you could make some names that sound like mine(DarkApocalypse). And if not then maybe some different alien names would sound human enough.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Nice range of names this is going to help a lot of people with names
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 am

That means my name would be Janpe Kiwar Razz
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 am

That means every Star Wars name would end up being five letters each for surname and first name. That's why I don't like using that idea. We need long and short names!
Well, Apoc, you know my advice. Add certain letters to it to make it sound less earth-like.

Example:

Darhk Apohc or something of that nature. Also re-arranging letters would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 am

Yazim Salaina wrote:
Yeah. Dark makes a good first name, just needs some tweaking. I'd go with Darc.

I like 'Darc' a lot as an alternate spelling of 'Dark'.

I don't think making Apoc into a viable surname would be very possible though...
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 am

Since you're the star wars name expert, does Owen Keez sound like a star wars human name?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Well, I may not be such as expert with names as Yazim, but, from what I've known about Star Wars with human names, Owen Keez is a fine name. Owen may be a human name in real life, but so is Luke and Ben, so, I think Owen Keez could easily work.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Ok, i just wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 pm

do you have a good Kel dor last name that would go with the first name of Aramis
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 am

Good job, but I seriously can't imagine anyone wanting to play as gunguns, Razz
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 am

I dont know gungans are kinda cool looking
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 am

Xenos wrote:
All I know is that if it ever comes to the point where gungans are released as a playable race and I see them running around, I'll be killing them on principle...much like I did to gnomes when I played WoW Suspect

I dont think anyone would be crazy enogh to even make a gungun character, simply out of fear of being ganked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 pm

These lists are great.....could you do some Arkanian names?
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Fantastic these are great and thanks for the Lucien Mandrake arkanified
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 am

Well, that Hylo Viz chick from the SW:TOR Timeline videos was a Mirialan so there's a big possibility that they may be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Interesting, I may choose a Mirialan char if their in, for the pure sake of not going human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)   Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien names for 35 different species (now with Dathomiri)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next