Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcap38%Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcap8%Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcap0%Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcap0%Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcap54%Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcapHave you seen this! Part 2! Voting_barHave you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Vote_lcapHave you seen this! Part 2! Voting_barHave you seen this! Part 2! Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Have you seen this! Part 2!

Go down 
    +2
    Atlia Tomur
    Darc Akora
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

Have you seen this! Part 2! Empty
    PostSubject: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 am

I would have posted in the other thread but i think this completley diserves its own.

Its someone who has never seen Star Wars retelling all three original movies from the "bits and pieces" that she has seen.

Back to top Go down
    Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:34 am

Thats pretty good. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am

What in god's name? I want to find that chick, and either kill her Very Happy Or make her watch those movies... THEN kill her. Stupid chick.
    Hans Solo? German smuggler time.
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 am

HAHAHAHA Laughing

Hans Solo!!! Razz

Amazing video mate! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:16 pm

It was indeed!

I liked the part when she called Chewy a big ewok. lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 am

I have no idea WTF I just watched...
    Back to top Go down
    Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 am

That was crazy awesome.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 am

*Takes a gun to my head and fires the trigger*
    What in Torgal's name was that!?!?!?
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 am

I dont know if "like" is the right word...

Anyway here is another video... bit of language in it.

Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 am

Man, that laughter sounds like a chicken or something.
    But that dude is such an asshole Very Happy
    I feel sorry for the telemarketer... Wait, no I don't. F**king telemarketers.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 am

Yeah he might have been a bit cruel but it was funny as hell.

"As Im sure your aware Mr. Mabe was a flaming Homosexual... were you his gay lover?"

ROFL lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 am

Yeah, when I watched that bit I just cracked up laughing. It made it so much better with the Southern accent.

I just thought of this great video, by a guy called Jon Lajoie. He's messed up, but frigging funny. You should check out the rest of his videos. All of 'em are legendary stuff.

Here it is:

Back to top Go down
    Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 am

Wow...that guy i messed up and that video is pretty funny.
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Mater Rex wrote:
    i am sorry but man i cant wait for this movie to come out

So, why are you sorry? Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:22 am

Torgal wrote:
    Mater Rex wrote:
    i am sorry but man i cant wait for this movie to come out

So, why are you sorry? Razz
    Because I just got off the phone form talking to the director and we decided to cancel it Very Happy
    Just kidding. It looks alright, though I never really liked Transformers. I don't like how they are making all the cartoons and comics into movies.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:41 pm

I have no doubt that I'm going to see it eventually, mate. It's just whether I'll like it or not. I liked the CGI that was used in the movie, it looked pretty damn cool. But I didn't like the thought that Transformers have become an M-rated movie Very Happy
    Go the old G-rated cartoons!
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Ive always thought Transformers was stupid and didnt see the first movie until a long time after it came out. I have to say it was worth it though, if only for Megan Fox... which is the only reason ill be seeing the next one. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
    I have no doubt that I'm going to see it eventually, mate. It's just whether I'll like it or not. I liked the CGI that was used in the movie, it looked pretty damn cool. But I didn't like the thought that Transformers have become an M-rated movie Very Happy
    Go the old G-rated cartoons!

What's M- & G- rated movies/ cartoons??
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Lol... I think that if I went to see it too no kid would stand in my way cause it's for them only! Razz

But I understand what you mean! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 am

I've seen the commercials for that show and it looked pretty funny but not something that would acutally be worth watching... Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:46 am

Ive seen that show wipeout. Its got some very funny bits, but it does get a bit repeditive after a while.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 pm

That was ummm.... really weird. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Wahey the diving pigs!! Brilliant video
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 am

Hnh. Some damned crazy vids there, man. Pig Diving is my favourite. Great way to spend your spare time. Watching pigs jump into water Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen this! Part 2!   Have you seen this! Part 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen this! Part 2!
    Page 1 of 1