Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcap38%GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcap8%GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcap0%GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcap0%GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcap54%GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcapGTC Recruitment threads! Voting_barGTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    GTC Recruitment threads! Vote_lcapGTC Recruitment threads! Voting_barGTC Recruitment threads! Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

GTC Recruitment threads!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

GTC Recruitment threads! Empty
    PostSubject: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Here's our Recruitment thread on "Undecided" Recruitment.

Every members is no longer asked to post on this thread on the official site of SW:TOR as often as they can... Things have changed and we can't simply go there and spam! Higher Ranked members will be going there and make announcements once and a while and that's just it!

Thanks!

Add: On the 'Official Looking for Guild Thread' you can find some people that would suit working for our Guild!

I guess you could try and recruit one or two when have some time!

Note: We can avoid those that want to be Sith or Jedi and those that say they hate RP

Note2: The 'Official Looking for Guild Thread' will be changing each month and I'll try to update this post accordingly

Last edited by Veyl Sha'don on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 am

Hey, thanks mate!

You don't have to do it every day though... others post too! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 am

Updated with this

Look first post for more info
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:09 am

Yo, chief, we can't really try to recruit people going into the Republic or Sith, can we? Sadly, that's what most are doing. Every now and again there'll be some soul who has no allegiance, and we have to try get them to join at every opportunity.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, if you're a Bounty Hunter, you're going to have to start out as a member of the Sith Empire. It really depends on what your class is. But, as the GTC as a whole, I reckon we'd be more to the Republic, although we have fairly dark sided natures. But we don't kill for the killing, we kill for the money!
    I guess Torgal really knows the truth of it all, though.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Amen to that. Money, that's all there is to it. Morals are nothing. Profit is everything! Crime for life Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Morals:
    1. Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
    2. Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
    3. Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
    4. Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
    5. Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.

Etc, etc, etc.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Hahaha. i don't I was ever born with one. When I think of a Bounty, I don't think of a living, human or alien being killed, I just think of the money that will come from it. It's nothing personal, only business.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Just posting to say that you'll have to change the Official Looking For Guild Thread to this.
    Or without it compressed, this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=1133769

It's going to be changed every month, so you'll have to update it each month. Ah well, always more work to do, eh?
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 am

Nah, that's perfect, dude. Although, you might want to send Private Messages to them, because as soon as they log into the SW:TOR site, it will show up with your Private Message up the top, opposed to them checking their profile page, which they might not do until later on.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Alright, here's the the link to August's Official Looking For A Guild thread.

http://swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=56530

When the chief has the time, he might want to place it up to the start of this thread, to help out lazy people who doesn't like to click the link to the latest post Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:05 pm

What updates are these? Do you mean the ones about the specs and stuff when it comes to people looking for new guilds?
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

The only change i see is you cant write in the sub-forums. Is that all it is?
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Well, guilds are buggered with these updates. Now we can't post on the threads for the GTC, so we're going to stay where we were situated. Luckily we were still in the first guild page when the updates and lock downs took place, but it's still annoying not being able to post in them.
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 pm

For some reason I'm not allowed to post on our two recruiting threads and only there!

Please continue posting and at some point I'm sure I'll be allowed too again... Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

At the moment the devs cancelled posting on the Guild Hall threads, because of people just spamming and bumping to get their threads at the top, which is what we do as well, I must say Very Happy
    They've taken into account the complaints that they have received from guild members, so they might change it back.
    until then, we can't do any posting.
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:23 pm

I see...

Thanks for the info!

I now have the idea that we should start advertising teh fact taht we are the 1st (and best Razz ) Guild of our Kind! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 pm

First post updated!!
    Back to top Go down
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos
    The Vigos

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 pm

It's simple: there's no other Neutral, non force-sensitive, RP Guild around yet! Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 pm

new link for 'looking for guild' thread on SWTOR forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=66199
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTC Recruitment threads!   GTC Recruitment threads! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTC Recruitment threads!
    Page 1 of 1