Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcap38%To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcap8%To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcap0%To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcap0%To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcap54%To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcapTo Those of You Who Remain. Voting_barTo Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
To Those of You Who Remain. Vote_lcapTo Those of You Who Remain. Voting_barTo Those of You Who Remain. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

To Those of You Who Remain.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

To Those of You Who Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Well said :3 I must say its been quite saddening to see the decline of the guild I have enjoyed so much being a part of for over a year now. I am somewhat less active than I once was, numerous personal commitments and my second year of university obviously make there demands. However! I will gladly contribute where I can to help the Guild on its last big effort to get back on its feet ^_^! Hopefully I should be able to help out with rp's (big change form my usual huh? xD) and well will do what I can.

Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk at your service!

*Bows low in a swift elegant motion, doffs his hat in a wide arch sweeping the brim of the hat across the floor.*
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 am

I am glad to see you are alive dear tight hug
I for one will hate to see GTC wither and die, but it will take time to rebuild everything. I will do what I can to help orginize things to get the wheels working agian.
if it could be possible we might have to start from scratch, like purging this forum, or just create a new one with the same background (loves it), I like to learn how to create such things.
Here is some few suggestions in steps how to revieve
Step 1: First things first, we need to know who are still with the GTC
Step 2: Purge or make a a whole new forum for GTC.
Step 3: Where are we going with GTC, causal or hardcore Rp, pve'ing contra pvp. European guild or worldwide guild etc.
Step 4: Recruitin. Many right now might be in a guild right now, but we might be able to apeal to newcomers or others who are seeking a new home.

My 2 cents on this.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 am

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111123

So you guys know guilds have to be confirmed with four members having redeemed pre-order codes by 2nd Dec.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

I havent got my code yet even as I have ordered from the online store. And a little problem. I can't find GTC on guild page....weird even as I type in the name...and accindlty as I thought I could apply to more then one guild I applied to my WoW buddies guild Amethyst Shard...dammit.

Anyway. I dont know if it would be a good idea to start all over new forum. Its pointless to have this forum running if we are gonna make a new. Any that has knowegde how to build/rent/what its called now forum is more then welcome...and I for once want to learn and can ask a buddie to help me orginaze a good template.

Any ideas how the new should look like? Implecaton like gallery use..calender etc? chat? Ofcourse there has to be a chat....when not online the game we can catch eachother on the chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Morning guys,

Well after doing a flashpoint yesterday have realised how important it is to have a group around when you need one in game.

I was wondering if you guys would have me back? Although I can't promise to be as active as I was due to full time work and study (the reason I left) After being impressed with beta there is no doubt TOR will have all my spare time Razz

Also I don't want to see this guild go under, I would work hard to help build it up again. So 'those of you who remain' let me let.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 pm

"tackle hugs Davan from behind"

YES COME BACK "hugs Daven in her very tight hug never wanna let go"

I managed to test the beta this weekend....as a smuggler ofcourse hehehehe. Sadly no purple twiliks so ended up blue with purple eyes. Thou will look at more feautres are game realease.
Oh and finally got my game code HELL YEAH "bounces up and down still with Daven in her arms"
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Well that is quite a welcome Razz *Is happy being squeezed in the hug and jumping up and down*

Its great you got some time, did you enjoy it? Sticking with my JC in beta at the moment. Enjoying being range and close and sneeky! Saving Smuggler for release.

In Esseles flashpoint was teamed up with two jedi knights and a smuggler. Was very impressed with how much damage the smuggler could take and give! Also due to our sneekiness me and smuggler were first into the battles Very Happy

Also I didn't die! Which I felt was quite an achievement, you guys will probably find it extremely easy though.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 pm

I used a lot of cover and throwing grenades at them. But sadly the game was ...eh hacking for me it didnt went that smooth or else i could have been a bit more versitile as the smuggler is a very versitile charecter in my impression. Thou died a couple times due to I couldnt find cover and that blasted battle driod blew me to pieces.
Smugglers fight dirty Razz
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Excellent my testing session is still open! Thought it would end with the beta weekend. PvP warzones tonight I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Really need a yay or nay before friday. Important day as last day to get your guilds in for release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 am

I have some good news boys and girls. My old guild Amethyst Shard has sat us op as friends so its just we need to know what servers is gonna be so we can be on the same server. They are not a RP guild, some RP others just there for social stuff and have fun which is the most important thing for me to other then the RP.

Tatya think that will be his charecter's name is the current guild leader of Amethyst Shard TOR guild.
He put us under the friendlist of the guildsite.

Good to have allies Smile
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Really need a Vigo to speak up here or this will completely fail lol.

Nice work Yana Smile will be nice having allies.

Anyway as here is pretty dead I suggest a new beginning. Leave the GTC to come to its natural end and start a new guild on the TOR website. Different name etc. it should also have force users accepted (hence why I suggest not having it here) after seeing the game I am not sure it will work well without any force users for groups.

European server seems most likely with the people who are still here, as for server I would prefer PvE but don't mind going on PvP if thats what others want. Republic/Empire is the only big problem for a decision!
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 pm

I am already looking at forum templates to start fresh. Friend from AS liek to help if I am totally lost, but hey I want to learn. I would like to keep the name of the guild, and then we work from there.
Or something similar:
Underground Trade Commission?
Shadow Trade Guild
Underground Traders

other good idea?
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:10 pm

I like Shadow Trade Guild though think I prefer it without the Guild part

GTC is fine to keep IF there are no force users Smile
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:37 am

I wish you all luck with whatever you decide to do. If you need anything done on these forums I will be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Are you not going to be part of the guild then Darc?
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:33 am

No, unfortunately not. I don't even plan to play TOR at release and at least not until the summer at the earliest, much less be an active part of a guild. Perhaps in the future if circumstances change I will check you guys out, but it's simply not possible for me in the immediate future. Like I said though, ill still check in here occasionally so if you guys need anything done on this forum or whatnot let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Those of You Who Remain.   To Those of You Who Remain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Those of You Who Remain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: