Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcap38%Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcap8%Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcap0%Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcap0%Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcap54%Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcapAtlia Tomur (New Version) Voting_barAtlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_lcapAtlia Tomur (New Version) Voting_barAtlia Tomur (New Version) Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Atlia Tomur (New Version)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Atlia Tomur

Atlia Tomur

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Atlia Tomur (New Version) Empty
    PostSubject: Atlia Tomur (New Version)   Atlia Tomur (New Version) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:01 am

I grew up on my home world of Ryloth, well for about the first 16yrs. When i was 16 slavers came to our village to take a group of Females for the slave trade. I could not stand that this was common practice and decided to fight back. Thankfully i was taught hand to hand combat at the time. I managed to kill at least on slaver by catching him by surprise, but was overpowered by the rest. The leader of the slavers a man by the name of Tuk Sano took notice of my fighting skills. Instead of forcing me to be a Dancer/Slave Girl, he made me fight in The Hutts Arena. I didn't mind this too much cause there i was able to hone my hand to hand skills. Plus it beats being a prostitute. While there a certain Mercenary by the name of Jarrow Rusher who took interest in me. He paid for my release and i ended up in his group the Rusher's Brigade. There i was taught how to use Heavy/Light Blasters, Grenades/Demolitions and increased even more in hand to hand combat. I rose in the ranks and was given my own band of mercenaries to go missions with. We were called the Sisters Adeptus due to being an all female band and being adept at what we do. We consisted of about 10 members. While employed by Jarrow i went on many Covert Operations for the Sith or whoever paid the most. After a while the Sisters Adeptus and i decided to leave the Rusher's Brigade. Jarrow was not happy about this and tried to take us out before we could do so. He managed to kill half my band, while the rest of us managed to escape and disperse. I was latter contacted by The GTC and asked to join, I did so and haven't looked back since. I still hear rumors about the surviving members of Sisters Adeptus from time to time. Thats my story hope you enjoyed it. (Yeah its a little long i know.)
    Back to top Go down

Atlia Tomur (New Version)
    Page 1 of 1