Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcap38%For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcap8%For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcap0%For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcap0%For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcap54%For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcapFor all those who hate Joffrey... Voting_barFor all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
For all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_lcapFor all those who hate Joffrey... Voting_barFor all those who hate Joffrey... Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

For all those who hate Joffrey...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

For all those who hate Joffrey... Empty
PostSubject: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 pm

...you will love this video

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!

Er-hem.

Good video. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:04 am

For all those who hate Joffrey... Citizen_cane

EDIT: I found a gif for those who want to enjoy it till the end of time.

For all those who hate Joffrey... 340x
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Mehhehehe loved it, I have not yes seen the last episode, put it will come.

And will say the books are far better, I got a bit angry that they miss out some of the vital things in the show that you can read in the books.
The episode with the tournament....bah.... I was not very happy with the armor presented on the show, they seemed....dull.
And Lord Tywin Lannisters armor.....oh gods no, its not how it appeared as it was descriped on the show Sad.

Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Tywin was a bit off but otherwise I like a lot of the changes and a lot of the castings. They made Ned's wife (whose name I can't remember right now... hmmm... Catelyn!) less cruel to Snow Smile They upped the age on Snow (aprove!) and there's a certain scene with the Knight of Flowers...
The casting for all the lannisters (except Tywin) was spot on in my opinion and Arya(my favorite character!) was AWESOME (and her dancing master was spot on which made me happy :3).

The only thing that was a bit disappointing was a lack of direwolves (especially Ghost), I mean they're barely in there Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all those who hate Joffrey...   For all those who hate Joffrey... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all those who hate Joffrey...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: