Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcap38%Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcap8%Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcap0%Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcap0%Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcap54%Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcapRasper Karger's Resignation Voting_barRasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Rasper Karger's Resignation Vote_lcapRasper Karger's Resignation Voting_barRasper Karger's Resignation Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Rasper Karger's Resignation

Go down 
+2
Aramis Spark
Rasper Karger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:31 am

Hello GTC, Im a bit sad to say that I am hereby officially stepping down from the GTC. Iv decided that due to the amount of work I have which wont be going down anytime soon that I can net devote even minimal time enough to sustain a healthy and up to date relationship with the rest of you. So I think thats its best I resign because the best I can offer this guild is a MAYBE ill be on which is not good enough in my opinion.

I want to thank you all for the great time iv had and the memorable RP's and conversations iv had. Im sorry to thoes that have Rp's with me and I hope one day I can return and climb the latter back with the best damn guild iv ever know. Thank you all and I hope the GTC gets even bigger and better.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:36 am

Man that sucks. The rp's I did with you were fun, I wish we could of done more together because your a great rp'r and a great guy over all. I'll miss you here man.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:30 am

We'll miss you Rasper. Crying or Very sad I wish you the best in your current goals. Maybe we'll see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:23 am

I'll miss you too Rasper. You were a great guy! Good luck in your future, and I hope to see you again some day in ToR or so salute
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:33 am

Really? how sad! I'm shocked.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:55 am

Sad to see you go Rasper I have many fond memoires of chats and RP's with you best wishes with you and hope to see you again some time. We'll have your character video's to remember you by of course , so again my best wishes too you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasper Karger's Resignation   Rasper Karger's Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasper Karger's Resignation
Page 1 of 1