Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcapLord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Voting_barLord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_lcapLord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Voting_barLord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Lord of the Rings Online

Go down 
+7
Jax Nova
Deirbhile
Owen Keez
Davan Kelhur
Violet
Tristram Kell
Typho Raame
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I managed to add him without a problem. Not sure what happened for you.
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Mhm, I should be there, I'll add you in return and send you a PM/mail when we're both next on.

I saw Typho in game, we even managed to group up. I'll probably be around later, after I've got this work & conference over with.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Well I have redownloaded the game now from the american one and it is all installed so later in the week I will probably be on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Lisara Novar wrote:
Well I suppose I should say why I haven't been on, at all xD Basically my installer exploded and now I cba redownloading the game Razz

This happened to Doc too. Luckily we know someone with a 15 gig data pen so I could give him the files in person.

The game seems pretty good so far. We tried to retake weathertop from the orcs with a couple of friends the other night. It didn't end well. We got beaten up by a troll.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Tristram Kell wrote:
Lisara Novar wrote:
Well I suppose I should say why I haven't been on, at all xD Basically my installer exploded and now I cba redownloading the game Razz

This happened to Doc too. Luckily we know someone with a 15 gig data pen so I could give him the files in person.

The game seems pretty good so far. We tried to retake weathertop from the orcs with a couple of friends the other night. It didn't end well. We got beaten up by a troll.

Funny, I remember the weathertop instance way back when, how sad you got slaughtered by the troll at the end.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:17 pm

.......well they got slaughtered I was cloaked at the time...well on the third attempted >.> xD
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

I thought we only tried it twice?

We were a bit understrength for it, since there were only 4 of us, and I was the closest thing to a healer that we had.

That bloody troll was gunning for me every time.
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

*I* Would have been fine Tristram, my tanky prowess would have got me through, but the rest of you had to wuss out and die on, well Nuscian hid and fled (Supprise?....no) but still. . .

Coakes
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 am

what?! I hit all my debuffs and did my best with my skills at the time cos some of us weren't 3 levels higher than some..plus you all died I was on my own I'm not taking on troll *cloak* sneak sneak sneak...plus plus that troll was wiping each time we took it on, way to low level Razz
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Ok am on there now, Davanian Razz

Tristram I can not add you, it says you do not exist. Please check with someone in your household that you do indeed still exist, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tristram Kell
Hunter
Hunter
Tristram Kell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm pretty sure I exist. I have a certificate somewhere to prove it.

I think I typo'd my name. It's "Tristagar" , not "Tristragar"

oops.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Yep thats it, added now. You still again exist, well done Razz

I have edited the opening post so it is correct there too.
Back to top Go down
Aramis Spark
Trooper First Class
Trooper First Class
Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

I joined, my username is Aramisspark
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Sicilo

that be my Italian looking hobbit burglar only lv20 so far but is lots of fun add me!
Back to top Go down
Quaestor Totekem
Recruit
Recruit
Quaestor Totekem

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Guildforth 26 Hobbit Tank,

respected throughout eriador, send me a tell so I can act superior
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm

I really should get playing again, only lvl 6 at the moment Razz.

Since the holidays are coming up, maybe we can arrange a gaming day/night (depends on your time zone) event, where we all get together and play?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Of course we don't mind. You're very welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

I haven't been playing much, it's just such a grind. Sad But I'll still play it when ever you're still on.

Also Bloodlines Champions is a fun game. Very intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online   Lord of the Rings Online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2