Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcap38%Dragon Age 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcap8%Dragon Age 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcap0%Dragon Age 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcap0%Dragon Age 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcap54%Dragon Age 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Dragon Age 2 Vote_lcapDragon Age 2 Voting_barDragon Age 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Dragon Age 2

Go down 
+5
Violet
Deirbhile
Davan Kelhur
Typho Raame
Owen Keez
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:29 am

Pre-Order Items:

* The Lion of Orlais Shield
* The Fadeshear Sword

Buy A New Copy Items:

* A fighting Mabari War Hound
* The Mirror of Transformation
* Access to exclusive Magic and Crafting Stores

Dragon Age: Legends (Facebook Game By Civilization 4's Lead Designer) Items:

* Evra’s Might
* Evra’s Trophy Belt
* Air of Confidence
* Ivo Family Crest
* Dura’s Blue Flame

Website Items:

* Staff of Pathalan
* Hindsight

Signature Edition Items:

* The Exiled Prince (DLC)
* Apostate's Courage
* Seeker's Bulwark
* Adder of Antiva
* Might of the Sten

Come on! This is just ridiculous. This EA DLC crap needs to stop before some one gets hurt, unless EA is in the one being hurt. Watch, the total amount of these items will be about half of the equip-able items in game. I can understand a couple of items you just to get some promotion to a certain store or something, but really all of these?

Last edited by Owen Keez on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 am

From what I've seen of EA in the past, with Dragon Age, Mass Effect, are other games, I'm not at all surprised that they are just spraying out random items for us. What annoys me most if that a lot of these items will be pretty bad ass, and I don't like just getting them for free. I want to kill some big bad ass High Dragon to be able to get a really good sword. Makes it more rewarding if you have to do a pretty big feat to get it.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

The content I want most? A bloody Keep that I own that I am allowed inside of instead of chatting to a blokes family outside in the cold!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm

That's what I really loved about the Crossroads Keep in the RPG, Neverwinter Nights 2. You owned it, improved its fortifications, improves the roads, safety of the surrounding area, recruited soldiers, trained soldiers, sent them on special assignments, repaired buildings for the Keep, used it as your personal headquarters, and also defended it when it was attacked. You'd send your men to patrol the roads and land, which in turn made the area more safe and brought more farmers, traders, people and activity to your Keep. I think that BioWare has to take a leaf out of Obsidian's book and create something like that, with Dragon Age graphics.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Typho Raame wrote:
That's what I really loved about the Crossroads Keep in the RPG, Neverwinter Nights 2. You owned it, improved its fortifications, improves the roads, safety of the surrounding area, recruited soldiers, trained soldiers, sent them on special assignments, repaired buildings for the Keep, used it as your personal headquarters, and also defended it when it was attacked. You'd send your men to patrol the roads and land, which in turn made the area more safe and brought more farmers, traders, people and activity to your Keep. I think that BioWare has to take a leaf out of Obsidian's book and create something like that, with Dragon Age graphics.

Ah can't wait to play Neverwinter Nights 2 now, that is exactly what I would want. Please listen to this Bioware!
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 am

Anyone else not a fan of the more stylized look there going for?
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 am

I'm not really fussed with it that much. While I preferred the other style of graphics in the first Dragon Age game, I'm completely fine with these. The graphics still look superb, and the combat is looking a hell of a lot more action-packed, fast-paced, fluid, and hard hitting, which is what I've wanted since playing Origins.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 am

I have heard through the grapevine that there is going to be a live gameplay demo on friday at 11AM PT.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 am

Enough said.

My apologies for the random off topicness.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Much better. Enough said.

Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 pm

I think not. Nothing beats Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Anyway, Dragon Age stuff, Dragon Age stuff, Dragon Age stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 am

It certainly look neat...

I'm just a tiny bit worried EA might be rubbing off on Bioware, and we'll begin to see less RPG's and more 9 hour action games in their library.

I could be wrong... but change is either something good...or bad
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 am

Live gameplay

Well here is a bit of live gameplay and then a Q&A round, enjoy.

Also join in singing with me "Lesbians, lesbians, when a woman takes another for a lover"
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:10 am

Oh wow, when did the Dragon Age Universe get plastic surgerons Very Happy

Edit: And Inon Zur returns to make more amazing music for Dragon Age 2! Game informer has two pieces out.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/02/11/let-39-s-listen-to-some-dragon-age-2-songs.aspx
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 pm

okay watched the one hour live demo thingy and preordered the game... and I'll probably start replaying the first one... do want Razz
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Violet wrote:
okay watched the one hour live demo thingy and preordered the game... and I'll probably start replaying the first one... do want Razz

I'm stuck in the first one, at Jarvia's hideout. I need to battle her, but I end up loosing. Mainly because I brought that female scout I think, she dies almost imediately, or if she survives a bit longer, she doesn't deal much damage.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm

I always take Lileana(spelling) she's awesome if you spend your points right Razz And that fight wasn't that hard... the trick is to do damage to the enemy by triggering the traps... Make sure you taunt everyone with your tank (Alistar/dwarf guy/Snuggles(dog)/golem lady) and then run through the traps while spamming heals on him, works very well. Also spells like crushing prison should be saved for Jarvia and if she gets that assassin thingy on you, RUN! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Violet wrote:
I always take Lileana(spelling) she's awesome if you spend your points right Razz And that fight wasn't that hard... the trick is to do damage to the enemy by triggering the traps... Make sure you taunt everyone with your tank (Alistar/dwarf guy/Snuggles(dog)/golem lady) and then run through the traps while spamming heals on him, works very well. Also spells like crushing prison should be saved for Jarvia and if she gets that assassin thingy on you, RUN! Razz
Hehe Very Happy. Well I have Lileana with me, but I'm going to take that other mage with me as well I think. Though I'd need to run quite while back if I would like to change my party.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

When is 'Jarvia's hideout'? I can not remember it.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 pm

It's in Orzammer.

Jarvia
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Ah yes, remember that now. Yep think that was actually the hardest battle for me, did lose that a few times.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Shocked I mean sure it wasn't the easiest one but that gross monster in the tunnels, the bloodmage in Denerim and the Revenants in the forest were all waaaay more difficult imho... Even the Alpha Ogres were more difficult for me... not to mention the Morrighans mother(since I don't use Wynne in most of my playthroughs)...
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I found the bloodmage pretty easy. The Revenants you just had to go "attack, attack, attack" and they aren't too much bother.

Flemeth was a hard fight I agree, gross monster in the tunnel being the brood mother? Was quite hard too.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am

Eh? What difficulty setting were you playing on because the revenants kills me in 2 hits (Alistair in 4 if I remember) and they're VERY resistant to disables and have a spell that pulls you to them... I had myself and Morrighan hail heals on Alistair and we could barely keep him on his feet O.o and then mana ran out... The only reason I beat them was because I taunted them and kited them through the woods in circles (the rest of the group a bit ahead all the time) and getting those few spells I could before he caught up... took like ages O.o
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:46 am

So, I just finished playing the Dragon Age 2 demo. There were some good things, and bad. Good things are that the combat feels much better, even though it might be a bit over dramatic (AKA Mage spinning as they shoot with staff). Hawke sounds like Boromir from the lord of the rings movies. It has a pretty awesome feel to it. Now the bad. So, you start out the demo running from Lorthern, and if you rember that ugly brownish dirt scene from like the first DA 2 screen shots, thats supposed to be the koraki wilds and lands outside Lorteran. It really just seems kind of stupid for it to be like that, make everything look completely different. Also, Flemeth is shown, but not as she was when you left her after the battle of ostagar, she's all crazy looking with hair horns. She looks completely different then when you go and get the book from her. So, anything in the first game, it seems, is gonna look completely different now. Varric is a human that they put in a dwarf body (He dosen't even have an awesome beard, just chest hair.) Now, the melons, as in breast. There freakin huge on some of these characters, like there abnormally large. I know that men are probably a large audience, but seriously who likes them like that. I suppose the story is being told through Varric, and he possibly likes them like that. The UI is very much like mass effect 2 .Overall, it's still pretty awesome, and it is an Medieval Mass Effect, no doubt about it, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. It has some components I don't agree with, but it's still should be a day one buy on all your list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next