Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcap38%Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcap8%Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcap0%Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcap0%Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcap54%Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcapUnexpected LOA...well kinda.... Voting_barUnexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_lcapUnexpected LOA...well kinda.... Voting_barUnexpected LOA...well kinda.... Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Unexpected LOA...well kinda....

Go down 
    +4
    Rasper Karger
    Typho Raame
    Davan Kelhur
    Aramis Spark
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Aramis Spark
    Trooper First Class
    Trooper First Class
    Aramis Spark

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Empty
    PostSubject: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 am

I recently finished my first semester of my Junior year and I got all A's and B's except for my English 3 class and my A.P. US Class. In those I got D's... It's not that I don't know what I'm doings it's the opposite. I know exactly what I'm doing I just never do my homework. Well thats another topic for another day....

Anyways! I know my final grades but my mom doesn't I am actually going to tell her right after I finish this post. I could do what I usually do and that is sneak onto the computer. But this time I haven chosen to take the punishment the right way, apart from it's the"right thing to do" I have gotten really into filming and that is my life, and I don't want that taken away.

Usually the punishment would end when my grades go up. But since it's the semester my grades reset. So I will be punished until a report card or progress report (I don't know yet). So I will be gone a minimal of six weeks and a max of eighteen weeks. All of this is entirely my fault and I do apologize for having an absence. I could have prevented it, I saw my grades slipping, yet I did nothing. Again that's another story for another day.

So again I apologize and I guess I will see you in 6 to 18 weeks.
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Punished for getting a D well getting As and Bs in all other subjects. Seems rather harsh to me, if you want I can have a word with your mother, get it all sorted. Vigos know best afterall.

Thanks for letting us know Aramis and I hope it is the 6 weeks rather than the 18 weeks.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Aye, I agree with Davan. A couple of the GTC Vigos cruising by in a big black Chrysler, tinted windows, black suits. Shouldn't be too hard to get you off the hook Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

How nice since I just got my black suit cleaned.

And thats sucks Aramis and seems harsh for only one D, I used to get the same punishments but I had more D's than A's and B's.
    Back to top Go down
    Tal'nar Galon
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
    Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 pm

To bad to hear Aramis.
    Let's hope the punishment isn't that hard Wink.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 am

Im sorry to hear that Aramis. I'm trying to hold off senioritis(not doing any work because you are a senior) myself, but it is slowly gaining ground.

I hope you can return in the 6 weeks.
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 am

I know what its like Aramis, hope you get it sorted out. We'll be here for you.
    Back to top Go down
    Aramis Spark
    Trooper First Class
    Trooper First Class
    Aramis Spark

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 am

So here is what is happening with my punishment.

I still can't do any filming for 6 - 18 weeks (which is killing me emotionally and financially sort-a) but I can use my computer on the weekends so that's good enough for now I guess. So if you chat with me and I seem depressed it's because I still can't film for a while.
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am

Film with your brain.
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am

Wow seriously? I really feel like having a word with your parents now, stopping you from doing something you are thinking about for a career that is just stupid and insulting to you. Personally I would have a discussion with them regarding this, very mature no raised voices (on your part anyway) English is not what you want to do, filming is and they should support it!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected LOA...well kinda....   Unexpected LOA...well kinda.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected LOA...well kinda....
    Page 1 of 1