Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Voting_barGirls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)

Go down 
+3
Rasper Karger
Gár The Grim
Jax Nova
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am

Miles Nodded to the commander and fell into the poistion in the back. Pulling a blaster from a concealed holster under his suit coat Miles walked along in silence. Thinking on ways he could smooth this situation over after all that was part of his job. Miles breathed a small sigh of relief as he saw rasper ahead punching in the code and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Raame led the group down a darkly lit corridor, filled with numerous locked sliding doors towards a room at one end of the hallway. It was a GTC interrogation room, used by their Intelligence Agents to extract any useful information they could get out of the mouths of their victims, by any means possible. Most of the time such interrogations resulted in a lot of pain for their captured targets, largely due to the operatives' high enjoyment of their roles and little restrictions. Leading them inside the small room, the Commander viewed the interior. It was identical to their many interrogation rooms, square with completely pitch black walls and absolutely no light source, save for a small light in the centre of the room. There were no windows, and no ornaments inside the room, leaving it completely bare. The only furniture in the small hold was a table in the centre of the room, and a chair at either side, no doubt used for... peaceful negotiations. These encounters were rare.

"Inside."

The single word was uttered as a command, and Raame stood back to allow the group through. Motioning to the Smugglers (save for the recruit) to each take a stance at one corner of the room, covering all angles, and for Rasper to stand behind Novar once she had positioned herself at one end of the table, the Commander entered and took up a stance, his legs slightly apart and his arms crossed behind his back.

"Now, Ms. Novar... let's get some answers out of you. Why don't you tell us what this is all about? Now."
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

As the Commander ordered us inside the room I clearly recognized it. I had many times used this room to interrogate some of the people who wouldn't willingly give up their information. but of course it wasn't all of them who would break under my mental torture as I tried to break down their psyche and force them to tell me everything I wished to know.
those who wouldn't give in for that were dragged into the next room. that was our torture room. personally my favourite room here. I had many times used it and I would always get my answers one way or another.
as all the smugglers took place in a corner and rasper got up behind Lisara I couldn't help but feel that this was some sort of interrogation of our newest recruit. however the commander wanted answers and I knew not to interrupt right away.
instead I stood back and blended into the shadows in the corner and observed.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 am

Rasper went and took his place behind Lisara standing within grabbing distance, He kept silent as he stood there
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:10 am

Jax knew better than to question the Commander in this situation, and wordlessly he took his position in a corner. He folded his arms and waited for Lisara to explain herself. He hoped for her sake....she did.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 am

Miles had tucked the envelope into a inside pocket and followed the others inside the room. Noting all the corners were full Miles simply steeped inside and to the right of the door putting his back to the wall looking at ease while watching Lisara talking to the commander. miles wished the young girl would control her tongue a bit he'd hate to see the commander kill a recruit whom he thought had potential. Miles sent a look at the young woman that empahizied cooling it a bit. If the girl lived through this hed have to see what he could to with her skill.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm

As Lisara peered at me I send her a twisted grin and a slight wink. but that were soon replaced by a more sharp look as she said the last few lines to the commander. I had known the Commander long enough to know that it would be unwise to be smart with him. I could be a bit towards him but that were only because I knew him well but even I had to watch my tongue, and for a recruit to do this would not be a smart thing.
I burst out in a discreet coughing trying to indicate for the young recruit to watch what she were saying. now we could only hope that the Commander would be in one of his ''good'' moods.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

As Lisara pushed back on her chair Rasper came forward and placed his hands on the sides of the chair and pushed forward forcing it back on all fours.

"Be still" He said in a low voice that filtered thru his helmet
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Yana didn’t say a word then nod at the Commander giving her the command and followed with the group of GTC members and a casual close eye on the new recruit. It didn’t at all look obvious, as even her muscles where ready to spring in action when its needed and her fingers nimble well find their way to her blasters in the process.

In the room she casually stood leaning up against the wall taking every little detail in about the room.
The one word command from the commander was enough to do what he wanted as she stood there in her corner hidden partly by dim light of the room she only observed everything that now happen.
She was a young and cocky, much like herself, thou Lisara is still new and have yet to earn the respect as she have did in her short time in the GTC.
This is going be interesting she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:39 pm

At Lisara's tone, Raame was tempted to reach for his combat knife and ram it through the obnoxious recruit's throat. He had killed men for far less, and the prospect of ridding her from his presence... permanently, was becoming far more and more welcome. Who knows, she may have even provided a little... sport for Rasper and himself. The Commander knew some of the entertainment that TFC Karger could get out of playing with his prey before he killed them. A much prized attribute among those of the Commander's personal retinue squad.

Raame glared into Lisara's eyes, silently daring her to go on with her cocky and insufferable attitude. It would no doubt eventually be the death of her. Typho spoke, his voice still calm, low and deadly, making it seem even more threatening than one who was insecure of their position, berating and screaming at their captive.

"No, we are not done yet."

The Commander inclined his head towards Rasper slightly, meaning for him to hold Lisara still, then turned away for a moment. He sighed, and then a slight shrug, savouring the moment that was about to come. Without warning, Raame spun back around, leant forward slightly so that the recruit was well within his arm span, and sent a thunderous left-arm backhand into Lisara's unprotected face. The heavily armoured gauntlets that Raame wore would no doubt leave bruising, and be quite painful.

"That... was for placing my men into unnecessary danger, without any briefing of why we were there in the first place. And this..."

The Commander held up his other plated hand, wiggling his fingers slightly as he did so. Without hesitating, he send another blow in the recruit's direction, this time coming from the other side of his body to send her head and face back the other way.

"Is for you to learn your place, especially in the company of your betters. Pray you do not need another lesson in that department. Now, as for business, I don't think that we can trust you running around on your own, especially now that you have ties to the GTC. You seem to be taking on a bit more than you can chew, judging by that "little graze" on your shoulder. You'll no doubt need help with this, and I always enjoy the chance to sabotage the business arrangements of our... competition, if you can call it that. Besides, a little time with some of our Smugglers, as well as Mr. Karger here, may teach you to curb your tongue a bit. If not, well, I can always let our Head Intelligence Agent, Mr. Grim, here, have a word with you. Got a problem with that, Novar?"
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:07 pm

An unseen figure stands in the corridor and waches the the events as it unfolds

Last edited by Nuscian Mandrayk on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:08 pm

A cold appreciative laugh burst from the corridor as Lisara finished speaking, followed by a slow clap.

“How deliciously played…oh the tension alone…divine”

*Doctor Mandrayk entered the small space, his mouth spread in a wide grin his sharp predatory teeth adding a strange visual chill to the sceptical. In the fore ground of the corridor was the reason for the Doctors presence a small lifter was carrying a large bag of some kind down the corridor. Most probably, one of the ex-prisoners of the facility. Mandrayk bowed respectably to the assorted member of rank and then this fellow employee’s.

“My apologises for the intrusion but one could not help but hear this little event from the corridor and due to my…status you might say I felt obliged to enter”

*He lifted his right hand showing to the medical bag. Being the GTC private physician had meant he had preformed a variety of task for the company and had some time been called upon to enter this area of the on occasion for his medical skill in reviving some less cooperative applicants or on occasion pick up those who had reached the end of their worth. There was always some thing of worth to salvage for his work*

“Fine words commander, I agree more one should always find ones place within this line of work. The method of rebuke was a bit primitive in retrospect but an efficient one, I lack the mentality for such thing so I am in no place to judge. Far be it for me to comment on your methods of course commander you are our Vigo. Pray accept my apologies… I spoke out of turn my social skills are some what lacking of late, I spend far to much time in the company of those who.....rarely respond”

*He bows respectively once more to the commander. Mandrayk knowing better kept his other thought to himself. To be truthful he had found Lisara’s wit quite amusing and fundamentally she had answer his question further more she had made a fine point to argue. He had nothing against the commander of course quite the opposite he respected him, but when came down to basic their methods were very different. While he had a chance he glanced over at Lisara his mind sprang into actions as numerous trains of thought began to try and piece together what ever he could about her*

“Shall I wait outside commander till this…err…business is over and then repair any damage as is my profession?”

Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Rasper reached down and grabbed Lisara under the arms and wrenched her up and put her back on the chair and keeping his hands on her shoulders.

He knew the recruit was putting her self into a bad situation not that he pity'd her in any way of course. He would love the go ahead to beat some respect into Novar for the dissrespect she continued to show to the GTC and her superiors. His grasp on lisaras shoulders tightend.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:34 pm

As the Commander spoke my name I slowly walked towards him, just as Dr. Madrayk entered the room and spoke. I placed myself beside the Commander meanwhile the doc spoke and as he had finished I put my hands together and filtered in my fingers with each other and then cracked them all at once making a loud crack.
I then turned to the Commander and send him a curved smile before I spoke.

''I have a feeling that physical abuse won't reach our new recruit here. atleast not this sort of it any who. so if I may I would love to talk some reason into Miss Novar. after all that is my speciality.''

with those words spoken I changed my curved smile to a devilish twisted grin and turned my look to Lisara and send her a small wink aswel.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 am

Yana felt a bit unease inside herself by the situation, but realistic speaking she has accepted this is how the criminal world worked. She grew up with it even with the best intention her father protected as much he could from her.

The Commanders second slap on Novar’s face didn’t affect her, she guarded her mind and empted every emotion from her being in that room.
In a way she was surprised when the GTC ”doctor” came unexpected in the room. She have seen him before sometimes in the cantina sitting emotionless with only a glass of red contents sitting in front of him.
Seeing him from a more closer view she saw that this ”doctor” was an arkanian, but are his teeth are sharpened and why she wondered in her head. Luckily her face was hidden by the shadow so no one knew if they looked in her direction she was twitching her eyes. Again she had to empty her head and concentrate what happen and barely head Gárs voice spoke.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 am

Jax stood uneasy in the corner, watching the Commander discipline Lisara. Between that and the sudden appearance of the Doctor, he was stating to wonder whether she would make it out of this in one piece, and if they would ever learn what was on the datapad.
He did find it amusing however, to see someone stand up to the Commander like this. Normally no one would dare talk back to him like this, given his reputation as a hardened soldier. Lisara on the other hand, seemed quiet relaxed given the situation. Then again she probably didn't know what see was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 am

Miles stood watching the proceedings from his place next to the door. As the commander struck the young woman across the face Miles frowned. At the second strike Miles swore under his breath and stepped away from the wall just then the Doctor walked in seemingly excited
at the happenings in the room. Miles found himself striding past the man even as he finished speaking with a quick nod and a familiar"Nuscian". Stepping up beside the commander Miles produced a expensive silk handkerchief wiping the blood of the commanders armor dropping it to the floor before whirling around to lean over and whisper in the saucy young womans ear. "Now you listen and you listen well theres a time and place for defiance this is not it. These men will kill you dead and not even bat a eyelash they are not the ones for the game and i mean it. Blood and ashes girl what do you think that is in the hall way dripping red on the floor someones flaming lunch? There is very little keeping these men from killing you and taking that data pad which we will speak of later if there is a later and going out and taking the credits for themselves. You understand you will not have the credits you will not have the adventure you will not have fun you simply will cease to exist. Now put your feat down show even a portion of respect to these men and close your moth and let me see if i can work this out. As Miles was speaking to the girl he had not realized he had been twirling one of his daggers back and forth across his fingers something he did in times of deep though he was also prone to do the same with a writing stylus unknowingly at times.

Miles turned and spoke to the commander "Vigo Raame I apologize for this upstarts behavior but i employ you to spare her she has peeked my interest and not the least because she shouldt have know about these meeting much less any details. If you allow it i will take her under my supervision and settle this little matter and what ever it may lead to. Hell ill even turn a decent profit from the mess you know if anyone can i can. Miles Smiled his best rougish grin at the commander dagger balancing on the end of one finger slowly letting it tip far to one side. "And if she cause any harm to the GTC ill take responibilty and bring you her head myself also as you know i can. Miles stood looking into the commanders face plate waiting to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 am

Nuscian noted Miles polite welcome and stood aside so that he might speak. He watches with interest as Miles stats his case. Mr Kenko was a man of investments. Clearly Lisara was some one of worth or Miles wouldn’t be interested. Interesting...he'd look forward to learning more. He steps aside, the room was some what crowded so he retires to the door way and with a click of his fingers sends his protocol droid about its original work. Clearly other matters would be attended to before he would get a closer look at the patient as it were.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Raame had stayed silent as multiple GTC members had come up to him with propositions and suggestions, all of which he had not liked hearing about. They had come to him with ideas or suggestions to talk to the Smuggler recruit, and put sense into her head by words. That wasn't how the Commander worked. Brute, raw force was the only answer to smart mouthed recruits.

Raame glanced at Miles as he came up to him, offering to take Novar under his wing, as it were. His eyes narrowed at the man's suggestion. Personally he didn't like the thought of people taking supervision of individual members, the only exception being the training missions, as they were mandatory.

"I'm not leaving this up to chance, nor am I letting her out of my sight, until she can be trusted to handle situations well enough with obedience and leaving those little sarcastic comments behind. You can "supervise" her, if you wish, but I think that Mr. Karger and Mr. Grim here no doubt want to accompany you two to make sure everything goes to plan. If not, well then, I'll be letting them have a little bit of... fun."

Raame turned to Lisara, a scowl etched on his face beneath his combat helmet. He was still wanting to... "educate" her in the way of the GTC life style, through pain and disciplining preferably, but perhaps that would have to wait... for the moment anyway.

"Alright, Novar, sounds like you've got some company for this little mission of yours. Let's get all the details down. When is this weapons deal happening?"
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:30 pm

A grin spread across Dr Mandrayk’s face. The Commander wasn’t happy. He could understand while this wasn’t his style one just had to look at him to see the Commander was a man of strength, brutality and with his own set principles. However no doubt he'd rather 'teach' her a lesson. Bah. Such an idea seemed so blunt and primitive to the doctor, but far be it from him to question the commanders style the man had brought himself up amongst billions upon billions of people in the galaxy and had been a founding member of the GTC. He would continue to observe as see how this develops further he would tend to Lisara ‘injury’s’ in due time after all it would be unsightly for an employee to arrive at a deal with a battered and bruised face. Some Bacta would easily deal with the bruising but he would check for any factures in the jaw line and check bone area. He might even join them depending on how things developed, till then he would continue to observe from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Rasper did not understand Miles interest in this recruit or why he would protect her so quickly. Whatever the reason was, it would not protect her very long if she continued to act the way she was and Rasper would see to it personally. He glanced at Miles for a moment then brought his eyes back to Lisara.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Miles waited till after the Commander spoke and Lisara replied before speaking up once more the look from rasper did not go unnoticed if it was ignored. "I was not suggesting the girl and i went alone persoanllly after the shit storm back there id prefer a whole squad of our men went along but that would draw to much attention. As it were Gar and Rasper and a couple more should suffice. Miles turned and picked up the data pad from the table and his fingers danced over the screen moving in almost a blur. After a few moments a sneer appeared on his face with a slight shake of his head he tossed it back unto the table. "Childs play" There are your details Commander. Turning and walking to the door Miles paused before leaving the room. "I for one intend to accompany miss Novar along her little enterprise. Also if for some reason miss Novar should become the recipient of any unwarrented {fun} we shall see how much fun can be had dancing the blades with me. Turning back around Miles addressed Nuscian standing in the doorway. "If you would be so kind doctor please look to her wounds besides the likely fractures to her face she has a moderate wound to her shoulder that needs looking at. If there is any question of it bill me for the expense unless you are ordered not to heal her. With a distinct look of unplesantness on his faced miles excused himself from the room and went to check in with his man to see how big of a firestorm would be coming towards the gtc with sevral dead runners a few of which were tied to the larger crime groups on nar shadda.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:10 pm

as the Commander said that Rasper and I should be joining the young miss Novar further on I emidiatley send a pleased smile at Rasper and made a small wink at him. afterwords a wide grin formed across my face as I turned towards Lisara. but I had the feeling that we would not get to have much ''fun'' with miss Novar becouse she seemed to be easeing a bit down now and starting to corporate.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 pm

The twilik was still standing in her corner taking in every morbid detail. This beats having a couple of drinks in the cantina, now that Lisara have shut up finally. She seriously thought the Commander was about to kill her before Miles stepped in whispering something.

She peered at Lisara with great interest, still very foolish to get herself into this mess, in a way it could have been herself, but Yana was smart enough to avoid the danger, let alone get herself out of danger as fast as possible with a few shots from her blaster.

The Commander have given her an order, even she wasn’t that into following orders, but the way Typho have displayed himself who is in charge with the brutality.
Her hands were still lingering on the handle of her two blasters. And somewhere on her body was hidden a vibro dagger.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

* A cough pieced the silence. Seemingly materialising in the doorway to the space Dr Mandrayk stood, he had a habit of appearing like this, not initially out of choice. He had his medical bag slung over his shoulder *

“Miss Novar”

* He took a step forward *

“Allow me to introduce myself properly”

* He gave a slight bow *

“Doctor Nuscian Mandrayk…..and as my title suggests I am a medical man I’m here in regards to your current…condition”

*He gestures with his free, gloved hand to now lush purple bruise and minor swelling developing on her face, though the blaster shot to her shoulder was the main concern. He took another step forward his eyes taking every details of the space each piece telling a small piece of information.

"I assume you are eager to get to business so I took the liberty of coming here myself to apply the treatment...." * he gestured for her to sit* " may I?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)    Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls, Guns and a Whole Lot of Credits. (Open RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next