Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcap38%Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcap8%Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcap0%Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcap0%Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcap54%Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcapSnag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Voting_barSnag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_lcapSnag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Voting_barSnag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......   Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:11 am

Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Brofist3536544

Awesome, now to decide pc or xbox. I guess I'll go with xbox.

Edit: I'll have to get the pc. Xbox isn't out yet.

Edit 2: I'm loving this game. Nice visuals, and cool game-play. I don't see it as a COD clone all the way. More of a battlefield bad company 2/MW2 clone. Not a bad thing in my opinion. I've mostly just been playing Combat missions, basically a game mode that was in BBC 2.

If you any of you also have the pc beta, I'd be happy to play with you. Or when the 360 beta comes out, I'll have that to.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......   Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Got myself a key. Now just to wait for 360 to become an option and I am there...
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......   Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 pm

The xbox 360 Medal of honor Beta is now available. Get it while its hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......   Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snag Yourself a Medal of Honor Beta Key......
Page 1 of 1