Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Would you want.. Vote_lcap38%Would you want.. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Would you want.. Vote_lcap8%Would you want.. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Would you want.. Vote_lcap0%Would you want.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Would you want.. Vote_lcap0%Would you want.. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Would you want.. Vote_lcap54%Would you want.. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Would you want.. Vote_lcapWould you want.. Voting_barWould you want.. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Would you want.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Would you want..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:51 am

The only star wars movie I would like to see is a screen adaptation of Shadows of the Empire, which takes place between Episodes V and VI. George Lucas himself said he would make it into a movie if he had the time.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 am

I hate everything that has been made which has been placed in the timeline after Episode VI. The sacrifices Vader made, as well as so many billions across the galaxy seems pointless that they don't end up defeating the Empire, and even the bloody Emperor comes back to life. I don't consider any of that stuff canon in my mind. The only movies I would want would to be indeed set in the Old Republic timeline. Hell, wouldn't even mind some movies about SW:TOR.

However, something I've been wanting to see for a long time would be an M15+ (or even MA15+) rated TV series situated around the Clone Wars, with life action footage, not this crappy looking CGI stuff. I want it to be through the perspective of the Clone Troopers, and rarely even bring the main characters like Obi-Wan or Anakin into it. I never got to see enough of the Clone Troopers or the battles they fought in the movies, so I want to see that in the form of a television series.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 pm

In agreement with Typho here (though slightly different) would love to see the republic commando books turned into movies. Triple Zero and Order 66 would make great movies... but very unlikely to happen.

Not sure about anything on the old republic, they could easily destroy the appeal on it.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

id actually like to see a movie thats at the same time as the origional star wars base off a book called "Tales" which includes "tales of the mos esiley cantina" "Tales of the bounty hunters" and "Tales of Jabbas palace" it tells the stories of the people who you see in the movies but dont get much info on like the assisan sisters that were in the bar where luke met han and other stories like that.
Back to top Go down
Marytha
Ghost
Ghost
Marytha

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:33 pm

I'd want to see something new. That way the poor writer isn't tied to anything and is allowed to write a screen play that works, and a story that works for medium.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would you want.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want..   Would you want.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you want..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: