Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcap38%Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcap8%Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcap0%Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcap0%Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcap54%Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcapYour favourite Star Wars character? Voting_barYour favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Your favourite Star Wars character? Vote_lcapYour favourite Star Wars character? Voting_barYour favourite Star Wars character? Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Your favourite Star Wars character?

Go down 
+4
Darc Akora
Miles Kenko
Jax Nova
Tal'nar Galon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Your favourite Star Wars character? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Who's your favourite Star Wars character from the 6 movies and maybe from the Expanded Universe (= Star Wars outside the movies , books, games, etc..)

From the movies it's mostly from the original trilogy with me.
I like the Fett's a lot (hence my "preference" for Mandalorians and Bounty Hunters).
And Qui-Gon Jin as jedi.

From outside the movies I like the droid HK-47 a lot. His lines in KotOR are always funny and I love his way of thinking, straight to the point, doesn't mind if blood is shed etc Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:15 am

Han Solo would have to be one of my favorites. He's got some of the best lines in the movies, and is able to keep up with the others even though he's no Jedi.

Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight is another of my favorites, even though hes a Jedi, he doesn't act like it most of the time.

And finally HK-47, need i say more, meatbag?
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 am

i think id have to say yoda is one of my favorites hes is a true master of energy conservation always walking so slow then whossh bad arse all over the place then right back to the slow and steady.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 am

Original movies- Han Solo

Prequels- Mace Windu

EU- there are many.... HK-47, Jolee, Kyle Katarn, Dash Rendar, IG-88, Thrawn just to name a few. Though if I had to pick one from EU it would probably be HK-47.

Last edited by Darc Akora on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Original Trilogy: Obi-Wan - It is Alec Guinness, enough said really. "From a certain point of view" great quote Very Happy

Prequel Trilogy: Padme until Ep. III when she got all rubbish. In Ep. III all the troopers who killed Jedi, good work boys!

EU: That would be Kal Skirata, its is a great shame that because of the bloody clone wars tv show that the republic/imperial commando books won't continue
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Original Trilogy: Darth Vader... Who else Rolling Eyes

Prequel Trilogy: Count Dooku and Obi-Wan in the second and third movie...

Star Wars the Clone Wars: Ahsoka... yes... seriously Embarassed And the blue bounty hunter guy... and the clone troopers that infiltrate a bunker pretending to be droids Razz

Expanded Universe stuffs: Sylvar is cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Charley
Recruit
Recruit
Charley

Character sheet
Test: 7772

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:11 am

Boba Fett
Exile and Revan
Ahsoka

That was from The movies, The EU, and TCW. Even though Boba is the best in all three.
Back to top Go down
Zerstoren

Zerstoren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 am

Original Trilogy: Pft no brainer Han Solo

Prequel Trilogy: Obi Wan Kenobi

Star Wars the Clone Wars: Cant say I don't very much like the television show but if I had to give a answer I would say the Troopers.

Expanded Universe: I'm a big fan of the Republic Commando series by Karen Travis so out of those books my favorite characters would have to be Fi, Kal Skirata and Jusik.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 am

Zerstoren I have edited your post so it doesn't spoil the books for anyone who hasn't read them yet.

Great to see another Commando series fan though, big shame no more will be done Sad Kal Skirata is a great character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Star Wars character?   Your favourite Star Wars character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Star Wars character?
Page 1 of 1