Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcap38%Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcap8%Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcap0%Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcap0%Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcap54%Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcapApplication for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Voting_barApplication for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_lcapApplication for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Voting_barApplication for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper

Go down 
+6
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Darc Akora
Nuscian Mandrayk
Yana Benora
Typho Raame
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Greetings Isshnik. Welcome to the GTC forums.

The Vigos (Darc Akora, Davan Kelhur, and myself) will deliberate on your application and notify you about it in a couple of days, once we've finished discussing.

But that doesn't stop you from posting on the forums in other areas, so have some fun and post away.

See you around the forums, my friend. Once again, welcome to the GTC.

By the way, I'm not sure why the activation email wasn't being sent to you, but we've had reports of these things happening every now and again in the past. So if you want to make the account totally in your control, merely go into the Profile tab on the navigation bar and edit your details in there.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Good to see you here let me welcome you personally like this tight hug
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Hm, that's quite odd, as I checked the member lists for accounts, and the username "Isshnik" did not appear at all. Forumotion (the forum company we use) tends to be strange that way.

There areas which are off limits you won't be able to view as of yet, so any thread or forum you can currently see you can post on (unless the thread or forum specifically says otherwise).
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Velcome..Velcome to the GTC hope to cya around the forums and in that chat..good to see a wookie nice bit of variety Very Happy

and Yana oh you and your crazy recuitment methods hahaha and dont worry we now about yana she may look sweet and innocent but we now Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Isshnik1 wrote:

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION?
A certain Twi'lek put a gun to my head and told me in no uncertain terms I'd have to join or I'd be her next furry meal.

I have no idea what you are talking about there....and why would I eat Wookies, they are to harry affraid
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 am

Welcome to the forums Isshnik! Very Happy

The only concern I have is that I personally find it unlikely wookies will be playable. You can always hope though.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:28 am

So we may add a wookie into our ranks.....what has the universe come too.

Just Kidding(or am I) turbo poke

Hope to see you around
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 am

Hey mate, just wanted to let you know that I fixed the problem with your username, by deleting the other account which wasn't receiving the activation email. I also found out just then that I'm able to activate users which haven't been activated yet, so, my apologies of not finding that out earlier to save you this problem. Anyway, you're now able to edit your profile and change your username to "Isshnik", as well as your email if you wish to.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 am

Welcome. I alos hate PvP with a passion so we have that in common. I look forward to getting to know you better around the forums. Have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am

WELCOME!!! Very Happy
good to get another trooper with us and then a wookie thats just brilliant.. hope for ya that we will be able t roll wookie.

regarding Yana I know first hand how devious she can be since I had the pleasure of being her training officer. can also relate with wow since I played that for 3 years (pala tank myself) and in the end it got boring to, so I quit and what do ya know now we are all here.. Wink
lookin forward to gettin to know u better man, just make yourself at home, use the forums and don't be afraid to visit the chat box... (I tend to hang out there)
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Welecome to the forums Isshnik, good to see you.

A wookiee trooper is very interesting, no weeping in the cantina though Wink
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Welcome to the forums (furry) buddy Very Happy.

Good to have another trooper amongst the ranks of the GTC Smile.

Good luck with your application and have fun here.

See ya around Wink.
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

hello and welcome nice to see a wookiee and hope they put them in the game.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Congratulations, Isshnik. You are hereby officially accepted into the Galactic Trade Commission, and are given the rank of Recruit. In order to finally complete your inauguration and become a Full Member, you must complete a Role-Playing Training Mission. When you are ready to begin the training mission, simple post that you are (In Character, of course),
here, and one of our members will take you for your mission.

Once again, congratulations, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm

One question though, just out of curiosity,
what will you play as, if Wookie isn't a playable race?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper   Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Isshnik, Wookiee Trooper
Page 1 of 1