Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcap38%Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcap8%Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcap0%Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcap0%Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcap54%Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcapGamespot Hands-on. Voting_barGamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Gamespot Hands-on. Vote_lcapGamespot Hands-on. Voting_barGamespot Hands-on. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Gamespot Hands-on.

Go down 
+6
Davan Kelhur
Jax Nova
Deirbhile
Typho Raame
Rasper Karger
Owen Keez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 am

Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 am

haaaa called it on the twil'lik and chisis as well very nice
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 am

Ah man, that looked so freakin' sweet. Love the look of the Troopers in the couple of screenshots that were taken of them. I think that standard Trooper armour with the red colour pattern is what Typho is going to be using a lot. The articles gave tonnes of nice juicy info tid bits as well, which is always a plus. Really can't wait for E3.

Also loving the idea of the "Reload" and "Vent Heat" abilities. Makes sense that a Trooper would have to reload his weapon every now and again, instead of being like a Hollywood movie, when the character has unlimited ammo until he feels like it's time to reload.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 am

The storytelling sounds like some of best yet I'm excited!

Twilek, is my choice for a second playthrough. I kind of expected this would be a playable race.

Bounty hunter already sounds like a beast in combat, glad I chose it then heh.

My only concern is the way they made it sound like some of the PvP could be imbalanced. Of course we have to keep in mind these are early character builds.
But then again I haven't played an MMO where pvp was perfectly balanced.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 am

Sounds like the smuggler will be relying a lot on the cover function, I guess it makes sense since he's not heavily armored, but it looking a bit too much like gears of war for my liking. Still, good to know he's got some other useful abilities.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 am

Jax Nova wrote:
Sounds like the smuggler will be relying a lot on the cover function, I guess it makes sense since he's not heavily armored, but it looking a bit too much like gears of war for my liking. Still, good to know he's got some other useful abilities.

I hope your smuggler isn't the size of a car, that would indeed be bad. Smile
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Well there will be a few happy people in the guild today with Twi'Lek and Chiss confirmed.

All looks good, sounds like Bounty Hunter may be a bit over powered at the moment but it is still early.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Maybe this is grabbign at straws (probably is) but this could hint at personal ships maybe?

"The smugglers ship is stolen, they must get it back, and must go it on foot or else risk being shot down."

Probably nothing, but i like to cling to every small hope.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Ghost
Ghost
Violet

Character sheet
Test: Cookies?

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Oooh Chiss are confirmed! Bet that makes Gár happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

YAY more races good to see tho I think the twi'lek was no surprise its to popular for them to miss out......but might i ask bioware WERE ARE THE ARKANAINS!!!!

haha any way its looking better every tme we see one of these kinder updates all the mentioned classes look great Im sssooooo looking forward to playing SWTOR

ps like very one else here no doubt Razz
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Very nice read... had a bunch of interesting things in it. Like others Im a bit concerned about unbalanced classes at the moment but that will hopefully not be a very big issue later.

And Chiss are confirmed! Now I have quite the conundrum... Im really going to have to think about this for a bit before I decide on either human or Chiss.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 am

I can't say that I have ever felt PvP in any game felt perfectly balanced, maybe I'm just not experienced enough.

There is always a glitch, exploit, or just one class having some small advantage over another. The Devs in all MMO games nerf, tweak and test all the time but somehow it exposes another problem. In the end there is always something to complain about.

Not sure pure balance can be found.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 am

Deirbhile wrote:
I can't say that I have ever felt PvP in any game felt perfectly balanced, maybe I'm just not experienced enough.

There is always a glitch, exploit, or just one class having some small advantage over another. The Devs in all MMO games nerf, tweak and test all the time but somehow it exposes another problem. In the end there is always something to complain about.

Not sure pure balance can be found.

I agree... they are of course not going to be able to make things perfectly balanced. I was just concerned because the way they described it sounded as if certain classes were significantly stronger than others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamespot Hands-on. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Hands-on.   Gamespot Hands-on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamespot Hands-on.
Page 1 of 1