Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcap38%GTC Advertisement Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcap8%GTC Advertisement Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcap0%GTC Advertisement Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcap0%GTC Advertisement Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcap54%GTC Advertisement Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcapGTC Advertisement Voting_barGTC Advertisement Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
GTC Advertisement Vote_lcapGTC Advertisement Voting_barGTC Advertisement Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

GTC Advertisement

Go down 
+8
Davan Kelhur
Yana Benora
Miles Kenko
Nuscian Mandrayk
Typho Raame
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Rasper Karger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

This is a little GTC ad I made, hope you all like it and if you have any suggestions or if the vigos want anything changed just let me know. and the video is on unlisted so it cant be seen but If everyone wants me to officially make it available to the public ill do it I just want to get your reactions first. Enjoy Smile

Last edited by Rasper Karger on Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 pm

man that was proper cool.. Very Happy
almost made me wanna quit just to rejoin.. Razz
but in all seriousness the only thing I might set a finger on were some of the battle scenes, missed some star wars clips perhaps.

but dude rasper... ur cool, awsome vid... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

That Video is amazing! Well done, Rasper!
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Rasper, you're freakin' talented, man. That's a really, really awesome video and I totally think that we should release that to the public.

On Gar's note, the problem is that there aren't too many clips of Star Wars criminals in the films, although some games might have some good clips. From the films point of view, you could get a few shots of Jango in perhaps, such as Slave I hunting down Obi-Wan, or Jango's duel with Obi-Wan.

Additionally you might want to lengthen the voice clips a bit. With the voice clips there, particularly around the end, they seemed a bit brisk or the very end cut off slightly, so you might want to let them play a tad longer.

Last edited by Typho Raame on Sun May 30, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:53 pm

AAAHHHHH LUV IT

That is brilliant Rapser....and im not baised just becasue wesker my avatar is in that Very Happy and was during one of the best lines "If they cant you they'll get your family" so again aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh luv it man

the music great and some snaps from my favourite films...i can see alot more of these in the future maybe some of our members could do the voice overs and stuff
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I have to say, I like the Doc's comment about having the GTC members do voice clips for the videos. I'd be happy to lend a hand in that case, all I need to do is to edit the voices a bit to make them sound a lot more menacing and intimidating Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

This all sounds awesome and im totally up for it. And Im glad you all like it.

PS:I saw you guys want a few more star wars clips in it, which clips do you think stand out most in the video that I can switch up?
Back to top Go down
Miles Kenko
Runner
Runner
Miles Kenko

Character sheet
Test: 4235

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

WOW! that was awesome i liked the varity of different people you had in it great job!
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:41 pm

well to me the combat clips that stood out the most were Æeon Flux,V for Vendetta and some of the outhers that dont look very star warsy.

but dont take this as critisism, cus i really love the video. i envy you for beeing able to make something like that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Its actually easy enough, just download a video editing program and record films and put in other screenshots.
I am still fiddling with some, but its a long and creative process.
Got a couple made that is on youtube somewhere...and well...they are from WoW^^ one is advertisement for Auberdine RP community.
Keep on the good work, and hope to get some great ingame shoots of TOR...hint..use Wegame recording camara...a great tool.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Nice work Rasper, really enjoyed that video! I am also very much up for doing some voice clips.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok I switched around two clips to add a couple more star wars footage. I switched the wolverine origins clip with the jango vs Obi chase scene. and another jango. not a big difference but at lest their is a little more star wars in it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow Rasper that was a very good video.... great job.

As others have said a bit more starwars scenes would be nice but overall I liked it very much.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:04 am

That was awesome, you've got talent there man. I would only suggest you add a clip in there of Han shooting Greedo.
Back to top Go down
Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
Test: 4235

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:16 am

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect, but it blew me away.

Only one small suggestion, like the others said some of the scenes selected should be a bit more Star Warsy. I think less real life modern weaponry and more blasters.
Not to be picky at all it's 99.9% perfect.

It was great, I couldn't have done better myself.

I think more GTC videos from in the future is a must.

you have this recruits vote.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am

Very nice.

Maybe a little more star wars footage, but otherwise, very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTC Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTC Advertisement   GTC Advertisement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTC Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Galactic Trade Commission Forum :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: