Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Activity?! Vote_lcap38%Activity?! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Activity?! Vote_lcap8%Activity?! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Activity?! Vote_lcap0%Activity?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Activity?! Vote_lcap0%Activity?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Activity?! Vote_lcap54%Activity?! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Activity?! Vote_lcapActivity?! Voting_barActivity?! Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Activity?!

Go down 
    +3
    Deirbhile
    Yana Benora
    Gár The Grim
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Gár The Grim
    Runner
    Runner
    Gár The Grim

Character sheet
    Test: Gár the Grim

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:21 am

well not to step out of rank or to talk about stuff i dont know 2 much about. but as far as i know we have about 30 very active members in total. to me thats pretty decent. we also have a fair share of former members who have maby quit for various reasons and then there are the people who sign up but dont stick around. they eventually get demoted or kicked due to inactivety.
    to me there is no problem with the inactivety, its just a question of which people who are willing to stick around through the good and the bad times.
    Back to top Go down
    Yana Benora
    Runner
    Runner
    Yana Benora

Character sheet
    Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:54 am

Tbh, after I joined my days at Hartsmanns have made my life bit easier. Hartmans is place i was sent to both write and get help with job applications. If I am not present, i risk of loosing alot of my social security. Kinda sucks when it is fro, 14.00 to around 18.30-19....GAH, I hope I get a job and get out of there soon.

A little I have been wondering. The chat, i find it a mixture of IC and OOC charecter, but I tend to stay IC most as possible.
    Sometimes I dont know how to react in the chat and just sits in the corner type.
    Back to top Go down
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:59 am

Well I checked out some other guilds before I came here, and this one seems most active by far for a game that is like a year or more away.

I'm not one of the most active members here, right now I'm just checking in daily for my training mission.

Like most gulds for every active member they recruit there is 3-4 that disappear it is frustrating.
    Back to top Go down
    Yana Benora
    Runner
    Runner
    Yana Benora

Character sheet
    Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:05 am

Deirbhile wrote:

Like most gulds for every active member they recruit there is 3-4 that disappear it is frustrating.

Sounds like my old old raiding comm from WoW frustrating sitting waiting for people to show...ohhh the drama.
    As far I have seen an experinced I like this way of RP'ing too over forums and gives people to know eachother other then if the game has already been realeased.
    I see things positive then all the negativity and drama... I am done with it and just want to have fun.
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:08 am

If you look at the bottom of the home page you will see that theres a lot of members who visit the page within the day. Just not everyone posts as often. There probably will be more activity as the game approaches release and there more to talk about. This guild is a lot more active than a lot of others out there.
    Back to top Go down
    Gár The Grim
    Runner
    Runner
    Gár The Grim

Character sheet
    Test: Gár the Grim

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:10 am

To Henrik, yeah ur impatient... we actually rather often have the chat box filled to the brim with members. 10+ sometimes. almost 2 many for my taste cus the chat moves so fast i cant keep up.. Razz

For Yana. im glad that u can come online when ur at hartmanns, and we also hope u get a job soon, just dont forget to pop on and chat with me.. Wink

And Deirbhille. i think u got a good point there. i also checked out a bit before i joined and even tho some sith or republic guilds clame they have 200 members n stuff the most of them are not active at all or havent even been online for mounths. here at the GTC we decide to clear out if people havent been active for a long perioud without giving a reason. of course if u post that ur gone then its no biggie we all have RL outside.

and once more for Yana.. as for the Chatbox im pretty sure 99% of it is OOC, we keep the IC RP to the weeping wookie cantina and the RP threads. we use the chat to just have fun and get to know one another.
    Back to top Go down
    Deirbhile

Deirbhile

Character sheet
    Test: 4235

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:17 am

I have to agree with Jax, we know very little about this game so there isn't a ton of info to talk about. But it's more active than most other guilds out there now.

Even the Bioware SWTOR forums for example when you count the hundreds of thousands of members that are there it is relatively quiet there and mostly people talking about nothing.

In all I would rather have 30 active friends than 225 that just show up one a month.
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet
    Test: Cookies?

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:54 am

It's worth keeping in mind that the forums you don't have access to as a recruit doesn't update in the Latest Topics thingy as I found out just recently Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:03 am

SHHH, Jinx. First rule about members club is you never talk about members club.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:51 am

Everything that has been said is true. We try very hard to keep the employees of the GTC active, however his is certainly not an easy task. For every 1 active person that you find, you will find 5 who are not.

And I don't know who or what exactly you are comparing our activity to Henrik, but I feel that for the amount of employees that we have, we are very active. If you are referring to there not being a large amount of people in the guild, than I see your point as we have a relatively small group. I do believe that we will grow larger closer to release though.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Activity?! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Activity?!   Activity?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity?!
    Page 1 of 1