Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Mass effect movie? Vote_lcap38%Mass effect movie? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Mass effect movie? Vote_lcap8%Mass effect movie? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Mass effect movie? Vote_lcap0%Mass effect movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Mass effect movie? Vote_lcap0%Mass effect movie? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Mass effect movie? Vote_lcap54%Mass effect movie? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    Typho Raame
    Mass effect movie? Vote_lcapMass effect movie? Voting_barMass effect movie? Vote_rcap 
    Davan Kelhur
    Mass effect movie? Vote_lcapMass effect movie? Voting_barMass effect movie? Vote_rcap 
    Darc Akora
    Owen Keez
    The Vigos
    Jax Nova
    Rasper Karger
    Tal'nar Galon
    Garen Odias
    Gár The Grim
    Latest topics
    » Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
    Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Mass effect movie?

Go down 
    +2
    Typho Raame
    Davan Kelhur
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Just follow this link

Enjoy the read.
    Back to top Go down
    Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
    Test: Typho Raame

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:38 pm

While I generally think that films that are made due to games are fairly crap, and don't like them, I'm actually quite glad they are planning on doing Mass Effect as a film, but I still have some doubts. If it's got some good directors and high budget producers, then it'd be very good. Get James Cameron to produce it. Thanks to Avatar, he'll be able to have the budget huge!

Also just watched that little Mass Effect 2 trailer. I really need to buy that game.
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:16 pm

This could be either good, or really bad. I'm not sure about Legendary Pictures though. There the ones who are still trying to get the Gears of War and Halo movie off the ground, and it's been a while. And as long as they keep Seth Green the joker. They might as well use most of the voice actors, since there mostly actors and modeled after there characters. I don't think James Cameron would do it, he's to busy working on Avatar 2.
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Trader / Intelligence Agent
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:23 am

Video game movies are generally bad, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'll wait for more info before deciding to go see it.
    Back to top Go down
    Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
    Test: Davan Kelhur

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:50 am

well its good to know that you lot won't be dissapointed if you go and see it as you have already prepared yourself for the worst.

I have a feeling this could be better though, after all the story is the main focus of Mass Effect whereas most other films are just from action games so it isn't as good because your not involved (am now sure people will prove this last statement wrong Razz )
    Back to top Go down
    Jax Nova
    Jax Nova

Character sheet
    Test: Jax Nova

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm

No, i get what your saying Davan. Usually when they make action movies based on games, there not much good dialog and its mainly guys blowing stuff up. Because Mass Effect is Role-playing game, story and conversation are the main focus so it should hypothetically make for a better movie. Still you never know.
    Back to top Go down
    Owen Keez
    Owen Keez

Character sheet
    Test: Owen Keez

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

I think a bigger problem is people will be going to see the movies, and see shepherd make completely different choices then shepherd did in there game.
    Back to top Go down
    Darc Akora
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
    Darc Akora

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:49 pm

I havent played either of the mass effects yet so I dont really know if I could say how well a movie would be. I do need to hurry up and get them though... Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Violet
    Ghost
    Ghost
    Violet

Character sheet
    Test: Cookies?

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:04 am

Davan Kelhur wrote:
    well its good to know that you lot won't be dissapointed if you go and see it as you have already prepared yourself for the worst.

I have a feeling this could be better though, after all the story is the main focus of Mass Effect whereas most other films are just from action games so it isn't as good because your not involved (am now sure people will prove this last statement wrong Razz )

Well to be fair they managed to COMPLETELY wreck Max Payne (alright some of the special effect were GORGEOUS)... I mean I know it's all actiony and stuff but the good parts IS the monologue, the dialog and the overall insanity... There was like none of that... There wasn't even good action stuff in it...

Alright... the Valkyries and the river of bodies thing was enough to make me not hate it...

Still... No

I'll watch the Mass Effect movie IF they manage to make Tali, Garrus and Liara look good... and if Seth Green plays Joker... And Saren must be awesome... and... there's no way they'll be able to pull that off Rolling Eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Mass effect movie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mass effect movie?   Mass effect movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass effect movie?
    Page 1 of 1