Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcap38%Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcap8%Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcap0%Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcap0%Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcap54%Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcapIntroducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Voting_barIntroducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_lcapIntroducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Voting_barIntroducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!

Go down 
+4
Owen Keez
Typho Raame
Yana Benora
Darc Akora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Well, well... isn't this an interesting triple application(or will there be a fourth? I cant tell). Its good to see you again 0wl and I would also like to welcome both of your co-applicants to the GTC forums! Very Happy

Sneeky would you mind giving us your TOR username as I think thats the only thing you really left out of the formal application. Also note that we do not allow force-users in the guild and therefore if you plan to join using a Sith Warrior as your main/RPing character that would not be acceptable(however having one as an alt is fine).

As for the applications, the Vigos(Davan Kelhur, Typho Raame, and myself) will look over all of them and let you know our decision in a few days. Until that time it would help to hang around the forums to show us that you are seriously interesting in joining the GTC.

Thanks for applying and I hope to see you all around.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet
Test: GTC's unofficial Mechanical engineer, gunslinger and pilot

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:08 am

Ok my turn...and Henrik...Yana is not...little....she has curvers in the right places Razz
She didnt got lost to hideout, something shiniy caught her attention that is is fiddling with trying to figure out what that thing is. A cube like rusting looking box. It appeard to just have been trown away. Could it be a Holocron perhaps or a strange looking bomb. Who knows. Smile

WHATS YOUR NAME?
I like to remain that my real name to be hidden. Its a personal matter. You can just call me for now Dragonlady or by my charecters name Yana.

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?
Young woman in her 26th year

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Denmark

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF... *
I am currenlty unemployed due to many reasons and is currently looking for a job...just anything right now untill I am hoping to get into a form of art school this fall.
I have a huge bunch of other interrest in my life other then the usual hanging out with friends and boyfriend.
Just went to Krakow last week to an annual real life meeting with friends from WoW.
The booze is cheap down there...hic.

WHAT'S YOUR SW:TOR USERNAME?
Dragonlady. I use have a tendancy to use the word dragon a lot due to I love dragons...even got a dragon tattoo on my arm...some dragon figurins around my home...can't get enough of them

WHAT PREVIOUS MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES HAVE YOU PLAYED?
”blushes” I actually play World of Warcraft, but havent played any other MMO's out there

DO YOU ROLEPLAY?
Yes. I am one of the event leaders of a role playing community on the european server Argent Dawn

WHAT CLASS DO YOU HOPE TO PLAY WHEN SW:TOR IS RELEASED?
Smuggler

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? *
Incomming bio spam

Name: Yana Benora

Race: Twi’lik

Appearence: Purple skinned wih a bit hint of red. Her body type is one will call...well formed, wide hips and well formed breat, perfect for any twi'lik dancers. She prefer to wear tight clothes in leather like on her body, and comfterble at the same time. Her head tail is covered in leather straps, mostly due to its a tradition, or a nessacary protection.

( am currently working on a drawing at this time. Please have patience.)

Nickname: Red due to her hot temper

Languages: Galactic Basic, Huttase, Twi’like/Ryl.

Professions: Pilot, smuggler, mechanic genius, gunslinger.

Home world: Corruscant

Family: Father Huran Benora, mother Kuna died in childbirth
Father presumed dead under riots and Sacking of Corruscant
Uncle Nathan, human living on Hutta.

Currently located; Either in Hutta, Ord Mantall or Smugglers Moon.

Personality: A bit of a tease, hot headed. She is friendly, but her smile can deceive. She acts naive and innocent looking with a face to match. Is a pure genius with any kind of gadgets and mechanics and a great pilot, not the best, but she knows a trick or to out maneuvered Sith and Republic ships. She aslo have a knack of getting herself into to trouble, but either by luck or shere skill she gets out of them quick as possible. If I havent already mentioned she loves to tinker with all kinds of gadgets.

Companions: Modified and remodeled T3-8H utility droid. Works as co-pilot on her runs. She won the little droid in a bet.

Ship: Named Glory. Modified with a 1.0 Hyperdrive…illegal, but in the line of work not getting caught it’s a risk. Light freighter with a crew of 2, can hold passengers up to 6 and build in hidden smuggler cargo hold.

Weapons: Two blaster pistols strapped to her hips and a vibro dagger hidden somewhere on her body.

Her ship and droid is left on Hutta after a private smuggling run for her human Uncle Nathan. He is her father old friend that she always have called uncle. Some...The ship is heavy damages after she almost got killed by a Sith patrol she uncluckly ran into and just had to flee. As explained before, she can get into to trouble and escapes them quickly. It doesent stop her. Strange she loves that kick of the cat and mouse game.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT GALACTIC TRADE COMMISSION?
Through Owl, he contacted me on the SWTOR for some odd reason Razz. Big thanks to you and bottle of Danish Aalborg Snaps to share..yum yum.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PLAYING SW:TOR?
I love the univers and have both KOTOR and KOTOR2 laying around. Sad to say I have only played KOTOR and wont considering playing KOTOR untill I kill Darth Malak, he is tough or I am just doing something wrong.
Other reason why I want to play SW TOR is that I am getting tired of the fantasy games. I am more looking for Sfi Sfi.
After a session in the annual Copenhagen roleplay con, Long story short it was a session very well improvised by the DM all we players had to give the DM two genres. We came up with ...Cops meets Star Wars.
Very fun compinaton. You can ask me in detail how it went and why.

FINALLY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM A GUILD? *
Just to have fun really and create unique story lines and plots. And dont to forgot to forge friendships/alliagence across the world... I mean across the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:48 am

Four Smugglers, eh? My, Davan is going to have a seizure (in a good way, that is). This has to be the first time we've ever had four of one class sign up consecutively. Bravo, ladies and gentlemen, bravo.

Welcome to the GTC Owl, Sneeky, Yana, and Sayine!

Anyway, onto business. As Vigo Akora stated earlier, we shall view your applications and other areas, then deliberate on what our decision shall be regarding full membership into the guild. It should only take a couple of days. During that time, please enjoy yourself around the forums, stay nice and active, post a little, and we'll be sure to get back to your ASAP.

Good luck and once again, welcome to where the real action is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:35 am

"pours a shot of snaps up to all of her new...."friends"
Drink up boys and girls.
Bottoms up or have a rancor bite your behind.

"drinks her shot on one gulp" :face:

AHHHH that did good.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:11 am

Hello all of you. Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Welcome to the forums guys!

And you are smugglers too, welcome to the party!
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:57 pm

well hello there, Owl, Sneeky, Sayine Kipplar and Yana.
its very nice to have you all with us and very nice applications you have made.
i hope to see you all around on the forum and the chatbox and get to know you all a bit. Smile

just make youself at home here in the GTC, and if you have anny questions dont be afraied to ask.

well wishes, Mr. Grim
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Sounds like a very good idea. The exploring part of this place May I have a go and look at your docking bays. And a hand with some repairs if needed.
But until then I have some business of my own to take care off.

"pours another shots to her self and sips in one gulp"
I leave the rest of the bottle here.

She smiles a bright smile and leaves the table then turns around and walks out the door while moving her hips and head tail side by side. On her hips her two blaster pistols are strapped tight to her firm hips in their holsters.
She then turns around t her “friends”

Don't wait up for me.

Winks and blows kiss tp them before walking outside and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:24 am

Probably about time that I posted on here Razz

Welcome, all of you, to the Galactic Trade Commission forums. I won't go over again what Darc and Typho have already told you. It is great to see four Smugglers, very exciting.

I look forward to seeing you lot around and getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

Welcome my fellow smugglers. Hopefully the Avaritia consortium is gonna become a lot more lively. From now on, have fun and stay active.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Congratulations, Owl, Sneeky, Yana and Sayine. You are all hereby officially accepted into the Galactic Trade Commission, and are given the rank of Recruit. In order to finally complete your inaugurations and become a Full Member, you must complete a Role-Playing Training Mission. When you are ready to begin the training mission, simply post that you are (In Character, of course), here, and one of our members will take you for your mission.

Each of you shall have to undertake a training mission on your own, led by a different member.

Once again, congratulations to you all, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:37 pm

A few moments later after Kipplar got back Yana appears with what seems a piece of what seems to be a engine or similar of some sort in her arms. She moves over to a corner and sits down.
She takes out her toolkit from her sachels she had hanging over her shoulder when she came in and begins to fiddle with the mashine very instenstly

After a while she looks up with some oil clinging to her cheek and on her hands

Any said something?
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:07 am

0wl wrote:
Yana wrote:
Any said something?

Nah not really *he smiles* must be someone walking around in the rook above us, likely another poor soul waiting for a delivery mission!

What is that?! *He takes a more closer look and wipes the stain from her cheek, in a gently manner.*

"wipes his hand away from her with annoyance look in her eyes"

Hey no need, and as for your question...I dont know...I found in the discard pile in the hangar. My best guess its some sort of power convertor of some sort. The relieas looks to be intact and working, I wonder who in their right mind will throw something like this away
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:16 am

Hoth? That ice planet I have heard of? What about it?
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:40 am

Well here is a concept art my Yana...enjoy.

Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Yana_Benora
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:49 am

Wow... did you draw that yourself? Its really good.
Back to top Go down
Yana Benora
Runner
Runner
Yana Benora

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:00 am

Yup I did
Back to top Go down
Gár The Grim
Runner
Runner
Gár The Grim

Character sheet
Test: Gár the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:34 am

nicely done... u draw well.
+ its good 2 have another alien with us.
to many humans here.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!   Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself, Yana Benora, Sneeky Shadow & Sayine Kipplar!
Page 1 of 1