Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcap38%SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcap8%SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcap54%SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcapSW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Voting_barSW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_lcapSW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Voting_barSW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Empty
PostSubject: SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace   SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 am

Well, well, well, aren't we in for a treat today, eh? Not only do we get the frigging awesome Combat Video, but we also are given a Fan Friday, Issue One of the new webcomic, and a release date for Threat of Peace. I am truly a happy man.

We have already gone into quite a discussion about the Combat Video so far, in the thread located here, and I've given my thoughts on video there, so I won't do so here. Let's move on to the Fan Friday.

The Fan Fridays are indeed getting better than what they used to be, and the main reason I view them is to see the Developer Work In Progress Content, as well as any Game Related reveals. I do indeed like the Fan Art, yet I prefer seeing game content. I wonder why? The WiP video they showed us is quite nice, and the texture are detailed incredibly well. The dust in the sunlight, the water texture, the electricity and the galaxy map are look rendered very nicely and gives a good inclination on how great the game textures will be, especially if it is merely a WiP. It also a nicely rendered concept art image on a Taxi Speeder, for all of you who are too lazy to walk around Very Happy

Onto the Blood of the Empire webcomic. We start off smashing right into the combat and this webcomic truly looks far more promising than the Threat of Peace. Each little issue of the webcomic has 7 pages which is a lot easier for us, as we don't have to keep on jumping around to know what's going on. A lot of fighting, and I'm really happy about the fact that they've spread the fighting into more of a large-scale battle, rather than two-on-two. Weird thing is is the amount of blood. Blaster Rifles don't exactly make you bleed. They instantly cauterise the wounds, just like lightsabers. Perhaps it was the Republic bombers that drew the blood. Unfortunately though, there will be only four issues per act, so it probably equals out to about the same amount of pages that the Threat of Peace has. I prefer it this way, though, as we can know what's going on easier than we did with Threat of Peace.

All in all, I'm very happy about the new webcomic. It looks VERY promising!

And finally, although most of you won't care, the Threat of Peace webcomic is coming out to the public as a published comic. The first Act will be released on July 7, 2010, with 29 pages at the cost of $2.99. I am fairly sure I'm not going to buy it, as I can just look at it on the net, but who knows. Nothing particularly special about this announcement, but at least we know what's going on with it.

So if you haven't checked out the link yet, do so by clicking through this list:

Combat Video

Fan Friday

Blood of the Empire

Threat of Peace
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace   SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:51 am

Well the Fan Friday was certainly nice, though its hard to complain when we got another video earlier today.

And also agree that the new Blood of the Empire comic is looking to be about 10 times better than ToP. It will also be really cool to get a better inside look at how the Empire works, seeing as we havent seen much of that.

And I definitely wont be getting the Threat of Peace comic, it really was sub-par.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace   SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 pm

I like the style of this new comic a lot more, it seems a lot better than ToP. Threat had too many characters and plots going on at once and very few pages. This new comic I feel will focus more on this new Sith Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace   SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR Updates - 23/4/10 - Combat Video, Fan Friday, Blood of the Empire, Threat of Peace
Page 1 of 1