Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcap38%Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcap8%Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcap0%Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcap0%Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcap54%Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcapGears of War 3 Trailer Voting_barGears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Gears of War 3 Trailer Vote_lcapGears of War 3 Trailer Voting_barGears of War 3 Trailer Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Gears of War 3 Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Gears of War 3 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

Gears of War 3 was announced last night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. And they showed the first trailer of the game. Looks sweet, I'm guessing that this will be the end of the series since it has the emphasis on The End at the last part of the trailer. I'm gonna miss those good times I've had with Gears. *Tears comes from Eyes*

https://s984.photobucket.com/albums/ae322/OwenKezz/?action=view&current=GearsOfWar3_AshesToAshes_SXBX1837_E.flv

Trailer is there, I uploaded, and its pretty good quality.
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 am

Looks cool, but I've never been a Gears of War fan. Don't own a 360 and I doubt I'll ever play it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 am

I enjoyed the trailer a lot, and the song that went with it fit in really well, I feel. It's pretty cool that they're finally getting a female soldier into Delta Squad. Changes up the mood a bit. I'm also wondering what that massive alien creature that attacked both the "Gribblies" and Delta Squad. Probably some sort of new race you have to fight. I really loved the slogan at the end. "Brothers to the end". Made me think of the Comitatus Consortium when we're going to get the action in SW:TOR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garen Odias
Comitatus Vigo
Comitatus Vigo
Garen Odias

Character sheet
Test: Silent as Night, Swift as Wind, Devastating as Fire

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 am

Looks awesome. Apparently it is also confirmed that there will be 4-player co-op for the story *drools*
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

DAMN that looks good..new enemies and new team mates...ccccoooooolllllll./..just wierd thought was that guy with the beard being chased Marcus...if it is he's changed a lot they've started to age the characters which would be cool

also nice wierd little taster of what happned after the second one... all the dust and foscolised people like a volcano erupted or something....alll in all love it
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 am

Typho Raame wrote:
I'm also wondering what that massive alien creature that attacked both the "Gribblies" and Delta Squad. Probably some sort of new race you have to fight.

Cliffy B. Actually told us the name of them on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon but I can't rember what he said.

Also that girl is the one thats been in the other ones. You know the one who talks to you through out. I think you first see her getting off a helicopter in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

Oh really, it's her? Nice. I had only thought she acted as a sort of guide. Never thought she'd actually see combat. It's pretty cool that she is now. Bringing in some female ass kicking to the squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Trailer   Gears of War 3 Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Trailer
Page 1 of 1