Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcap38%Bioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcap8%Bioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcap0%Bioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcap0%Bioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcap54%Bioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcapBioware is up to Something. Voting_barBioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Bioware is up to Something. Vote_lcapBioware is up to Something. Voting_barBioware is up to Something. Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Bioware is up to Something.

Go down 
+2
Jax Nova
Owen Keez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

Bioware is up to Something. Empty
PostSubject: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 am

Well there up to something. A timer on there main page, DA page, and mass effect 2 page. It is set to end on monday. But who knows what it will be. Maybe more expansions, or maybe its the annoucement of the new next gen game that has been on the bioware site for a while. But i guess only time will tell.

http://www.bioware.com/

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

http://dragonage.bioware.com/

Bioware is up to Something. Timer10
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 am

Well I doubt its gonna have anything to do with SW:tOR, since its on three different websites. It may be news on the next expansions/DLC.
What ever it is I'll definately be keeping an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am

Bioware was bought out by EA several years ago. Fortunately all they are doing is providing funds while they left everything the same on the Bioware side. EA is may produce poor games but they arent stupid... they know not to mess with a good think.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 am

Hm, this is indeed interesting. I have a feeling that this will be to do with BioWare's "Next Gen" game, as it was up on all three sites, and not simply either Dragon Age or Mass Effect. Well, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this. Can't wait to find out what it is.
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Well I spoke to someone at Bioware. They told me its going to finally be a Pokemon MMO, I know we have all been waitign for this. But heres the great bit you can choose to be a trainer or one of the pokemon!

I know i'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 am

Well, it turns out to be an auction with the points you earned for buying there games, completeing challenges, and people clicking my unquiw link Smile

http://social.bioware.com/brc/753596

Please go there Smile
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 am

Interesting, but I was hoping for something better. Sad
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 am

I was just looking at eligibility of the auctioning, and I found out that it is strictly for the 50 United States (Except for Florida and New York - Suckers!) and you have be over eighteen. Well, that sucks for me.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:20 am

well that was all kinda........anti climaxing
Back to top Go down
Davan Kelhur

Davan Kelhur

Character sheet
Test: Davan Kelhur

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey Bioware loyal fan over here.... no not there.... over here.... look at me!!

Well hopefully as Bioware are doing this now when SWTOR the UK, Australia and Canada get SWTOR before US Razz

I'm allowed to dream aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioware is up to Something.   Bioware is up to Something. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bioware is up to Something.
Page 1 of 1