Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcap38%SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcap8%SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcap0%SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcap54%SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcapSW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Voting_barSW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_lcapSW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Voting_barSW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor

Go down 
+2
Rasper Karger
Typho Raame
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Empty
PostSubject: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Well, lads, load up your blasters and get to your ships, cause it's time that we pay a visit to BioWare Austin, thanks to their latest "update": A Developer Blog. So, what's it been for the last few weeks now? A Fan Friday, a Timeline, a Webcomic issue, and now a Developer Blog? Anyone else feeling like they want to shove the last month's worth of "updates" up the Developer's Death Star Exhaust Ports? I swear, if we don't get something good, and I mean absolutely bloody stunning next week, I am going to have to make one hell of a rage thread on the SW:TOR forums. I barely even cared about reading the Sith Inquisitor, as I was too annoyed with BioWare, and don't give a damn about Force-Sensitive classes.

I didn't really get much out of this article apart from "Dark Side", "Lightsaber", Sith", "Evil" and more along those lines. Not very interesting.

Link to the so-called "update".

Just want to quote the first few posts regarding the update on the official forums:

Esrem wrote:
Thanks for the update Sean.
Zoran wrote:
Good update, nice to know more stuff about the Sith Inquisitor!
Sephi wrote:
Cool !~
Kal-El wrote:
Thanks for the update.
Ethnine wrote:
Good write up, thanks for the update.

Just... what? Have these people lost their freakin' minds? How can you be thanking BioWare for this kind of update?
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

I agree, we all know how the sith inquisiter will be like and look (think palpatine) and I want an update which means gaining new information about this game not how they made a class. Problem is there are a lot of fan kids who think Bioware can do no wrong and dont get me wrong Bioware is a company I love and respect as a gaming company but there updates this past month have been piss poor. But I fear if we make an angrey thread all we will get is a lot of angry fan boys.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am

Another let down update. Though i was expecting to be crappy, sean said there wouldn't be big updates in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure if there working on something big to release at E3 in a couple months from now, or they are thinking of something to release. I've noticed that we have had crap updates since the EA CEO spilled the release date. Maybe they are thinking of something good to release, or they are holding back, for the game will not be released in 2010. Either way I plan on sending a letter to them, as follows.

To Whom It May Concern:

I've noticed that in the past couple weeks you have had terrible updates for your upcoming game Star Wars: The Old Republic. I hibernate through the week till fridays when i can read your updates. I have lost my mansion, twenty six cars, and my chef, due to the hibernation process. So please give me and update about your game (Update means something new, not something that was already stated at a previous time) or I demand my mansion, twenty six cars, and chef back. Please feel free to send my the items i listed even if you do put good updates. Please RSVP me soon.

Sincerely,
Rusty Shackleford

My letter is a win-win. They can put updates or they can send me stuff that I don't have and never have had.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 am

that......is........GENIUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jax Nova
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Trader / Intelligence Agent
Jax Nova

Character sheet
Test: Jax Nova

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 am

Meh, I went through something similar when I was waiting for SUper Smash Bros Brawl to come out, so Im use to this. They give a lot of crappy updates in a row, then just a few months before the game comes out they start giving us more. I don't actualy mind because it I like a few suprises once I play through the game, rather than know everything before I even buy it.
Back to top Go down
Tal'nar Galon
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Trooper First Class / Propaganda Agent
Tal'nar Galon

Character sheet
Test: 4235

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 pm

I wants more info or gameplay about the Non-glowstick using classes tbh..
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm

was just looking at the update and of course there is a picture of the sith inquisitor killing two troopers. Thats crap
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 am

No, we don't have to get over it. BioWare really aren't going the right way in keeping their fans happy and keeping the hype up with a months worth of crappy updates. If they fail to keep the fans interested and hyped up for the game, they're going to find that a lot of people are going to stop caring very soon, if week after week after week they get a comic, a Fan Friday, and Developers Blog. No one really gives a damn about those things. They want to see videos, game information, gameplay footage and stuff along those lines. Sure, the game is still a year out, but that doesn't mean BioWare can't just put together some gameplay footage or release little bits of game information. The official site has been up well over a year now, and you know what we only really know about this game? The classes, nine planets, and that it's going to be filled with story. In over a years time, I haven't actually seen any PvP updates, and Crafting updates, whether there will be ship to ship combat, etc. BioWare really needs to realise they aren't going the right way about this.
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 am

But we already know that they have done a lot of, if not most of their stuff already 100%, considering that they've been developing this game for five years already. Just because Dahlberg says that some stuff isn't ready, doesn't mean it's true. It's the EA Market Managers that are in control, and choose whether they want something released to the public, regardless of its state of readiness.

You may believe that fans will come flocking back, but that isn't always the case. They might piss some people off so much that one good, new proper update once every four or five pieces of shit isn't good. People who just follow BioWare and their content releaseing blindly saying that they are the best, "Thanks for the update, Sean", "Can I lick your boots, please?", are just mindless drones who don't have a brain of their own.

We're allowed to be pissed off. Sure, there isn't anything we can do to change anything, but that doesn't stop us being angry at what BioWare are doing to us. I, as the majority of the fan base have been following the forums and site since its inception, over a year ago, there has been very little info in the way of game mechanics. If they wanted to keep their fan base happy, they'd be releasing little snippets. I'm sure that they've got a lot of that stuff 100%, since it has been in development since 2005.
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:17 am

The game should have a lot more then web comics and more info about the inquisitor that is 100% in the game. I have lost some interest in the game, not all of it though. But they will probably get a lot of people into the game at this years E3, like last years.
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:12 am

Im personally kinda in the middle on the situation. As has been stated, theres nothing we can do about it, and because of that I dont feel theres a reason to complain. Sure I would like to know more information about the game, but seeing as thats not going to chang when its released im not that concerned.

Besides, being as big as a KOTOR fan as I am, theres no way I lose any interest in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor   SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR Update 5/02/10 - Composing the Sith Inquisitor
Page 1 of 1