Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
Which Shall Be The Title Of The GTC Newsletter?
The Corruption
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcap38%Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
The Undergrounder
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcap8%Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Syndicate
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcap0%Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Extortion
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcap0%Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blackmail
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcap54%Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Typho Raame
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcapLeave of action (doctors order hehe) Voting_barLeave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap 
Davan Kelhur
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_lcapLeave of action (doctors order hehe) Voting_barLeave of action (doctors order hehe) Vote_rcap 
Darc Akora
Owen Keez
The Vigos
Jax Nova
Rasper Karger
Tal'nar Galon
Garen Odias
Gár The Grim
Latest topics
» Convert Sony PWM-F55/F5 XAVC to Sony Vegas without Quality Loss
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm by Charlotte123

» TERA & WOW 10% coupon code
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 am by vivian206

» 8% discount code:IGXEQREV3870
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am by vivian206

» I recommend a good seller
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am by vivian206

» Promotions for WOW & TERA gold
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am by whatever11

» Which online game do you like to play?
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 am by whatever11

» Rush for Cheap Game Gold, Game Items,Powerleveling
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:47 pm by sallylee

» SWTOR Question
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am by sallylee

» Which class is your favorite in WOW?
Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm by sallylee

Useful Links

Leave of action (doctors order hehe)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet
Test: Galactic Trade Commissions private physician

Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Empty
PostSubject: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 pm

I'll be shutting down for a few days as Im getting a new broadband hub, but theirs lots of stuff which has to be done...its too long to explain but bascially Im going to be unactive for the next week, so I though I better give the heads up

PS My personal apologises to Owen and Rasper as the champions RP specifically says please join if you are active and here I am disappearing for a week so sorry, when everything is up and running I will be able to be on line about 5 times as much so I intend to make up for it….any who, thanks for your time cya all soon I hope
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Sicarius Vigo / High Agent
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 am

Thanks for letting us know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Theirs been a development...broadband is on hold..to long to explain but theirs been complictaions invloving a rogue payment of $$$ which were about to pay and some such things and to futher complicate things examns are drawing ever near so its nose to the grind stone...Im off to uni soon so Im pulling out all the stocks for these exams so any way.

I will try my best to get on to keep up with the rp's im involved but consider me on indefinate leave of actio until further notice...again i apologise to fellow rp'ers who im currenlty Rping with I wil do my best to keep up...thank you for yout time
Back to top Go down
Darc Akora
Darc Akora

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:14 am

Sorry to hear that Nuscian and thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:43 pm

*the wooden door cracks showing the edge of an axe, Mandaryk hacks and spiliters explode outward with each axe stroke, the door cracks and gives way..Mandrayk slowly walks in with his cane in hand, axe discarded..silence..*

"I forgot my key" he says guiltily

Hi all Im back exams over might have so important bits and bobs to do now and them and I will admit I might off again it depends on anumber of things works related and also my braod nad hub....any who I digest what Im here to say is im back kinder Ill be n more often and TRY TO GET THESE RP'S DOBE soory again to my fellow rpers but any who Ill be off got to check out a load of stuff on the website....ooooh wat I miss hehe
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:28 am

(IC) Dammit Nuscian you could have knocked or hell I dont even think the door was locked did you have to chop the bloody door down?

(OOC) Hey nuscian great that your back hope to talk to you soon
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Oh boy here we go again...broad bands been brought up again and this time it lokks that it might stick so once again I'll be gone for maybe a week or even two...this is anoying to say the least but to get broad band up and running is worth it...so once again Im putting in for a leave of action until this is all sorted

so deeply sorry again to my fellow rpers whom I am currently rping with..I now I must seem a bit unrieable at the moment but things will change soon with my Broad bands finally up and going and with my new computer I should be able to get on much more often and hpefully make a name for myself rp wise and thats a promise....so once agan sorry for the inconvience...I know its probaly anoying but please be patient with me till this is all over than I be rping like crazy to make up for all this lost time, so till then this is my signing off for a whle unless i get a chance to quickly popback on..any way im ranting now...lol

*Nuscians pager goes off*

"sorry got to go evil plans to make themsleves"

*Dr Mandaryk picks up axes and breaks through another door and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 am

(IC) Rasper walks in the room: "AWWWWW! HE DID I AGAIN!!!"

hope you internet works out
Back to top Go down
Nuscian Mandrayk
Shade
Shade
Nuscian Mandrayk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

ITS A LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mandrayk crackles as the creation slowly hums under the sheet he crosses the lab, the area around is covered it broken bits of machinary and pots filled with various oddaties. With a savage twist he reveals the abomination that cost the lives of some many, the thing that needed the boandries of scince broken and ground to nothing...the blue light flickered...power on...full signal*

"the broadband hub its A LIVE!!!!!!!!!!" Twisted Evil affraid Twisted Evil

My way of saying Im back people, everythings up and running. I official withdrawing my leave of action... thank you all for your understanding...personal thanks to fellow rper's.....any who the doctors back ladies and gentle men...who's first for a check up
Back to top Go down
Typho Raame

Typho Raame

Character sheet
Test: Typho Raame

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 am

Welcome back, Master Mandrayk. It's good to see you back here. We'll immediately get some... "subjects" for you to "fix up".
Back to top Go down
Owen Keez
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Corporal / Head Propaganda Agent
Owen Keez

Character sheet
Test: Owen Keez

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 am

Welcome back Dr.
Back to top Go down
Rasper Karger

Rasper Karger

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

Glad your finally back Nuscian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave of action (doctors order hehe)   Leave of action (doctors order hehe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave of action (doctors order hehe)
Page 1 of 1